Nautica2286 is offline Banned

I got a crap load of powder..... whats a good mixture???

I found a new reliable source and i got the powders CHEAP... well alot cheaper then buying the gear already made....

i dont have it yet, but im pretty confident that i will receive it......

anyways... here is what i will be receiving

10G of test P powder...... this makes 100ml at 100mg/ML
    10G of test E powder...... this makes 40ml at 250mg/ML
    10G of test C powder..... this makes 40ml at 250mg/ML

what would be the best combination of the three to make a SUS like cycle? from my understand, the test e and c take a while to become effectiive while the prop is active fast and for a couple of days too... anyways, what would be the best mg combination of each????

This is my first cycle now and im just gonna run 500mg of Sus a week (2 shots), taking Letro and liquidex ED and Clomid for the pct......

The powders that i ordered will be for next cycle...... I wanna do that for the mass gains, and i MAY buy the EQ powder too and combine the two for mass and to get cut......
    Last edited by Giantz11; 01-24-2006 at 10:00 PM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Personally. I'd make a 100mg/ml Prop and then a Test Enan/Cyp Blend at 400mg/ml. If made properly it can be painless. Start off with Prop for weeks 1-4 and Test Blend weeks 1-14. Nice little cycle there, and you add in some other compounds if you can get'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Personally. I'd make a 100mg/ml Prop and then a Test Enan/Cyp Blend at 400mg/ml. If made properly it can be painless. Start off with Prop for weeks 1-4 and Test Blend weeks 1-14. Nice little cycle there, and you add in some other compounds if you can get'em.
    soo basically im making a 500mg test compound??? or are you syaing to do the prop first and then take the Test/cyp..... i would like to do it all in one, however many times a week that itll take... I do have the instructions and it doesnt seem hard to make at all.... i also can obtain the alcohol and the rest of the things i need to make it.. im very good at math soo hopefully i wont F up the mixture,...

Yesterday was the first time taking the sus (super test 250) and today my thigh HURT like a mother.....

Well the prop would be shot ED to kick start you cycle until the longer esters kick in. Most say about week4 and I agree.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    [quote=Nautica2286]

what would be the best combination of the three to make Make them following the above mg/ml ...you aren't experienced enough to start experimenting with blends quite yet.Learn the basics first

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Well the prop would be shot ED to kick start you cycle until the longer esters kick in. Most say about week4 and I agree.
    Ok soo from weeks 1-4, take the prop Everyday or a stretch of every other day... and also 400mg once a week of the test e/c blend???.. Truthfully it would be easier to make it 500mg since the directions are set to make 250 of each..... Then after week 4 stop the prop and continute with the test E 500mg once a week??

Edited.

Don't do that again Nautica.

Thanks Pinn didn't even catch that one!

[QUOTE=Pinnacle]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286

what would be the best combination of the three to make Make them following the above mg/ml ...you aren't experienced enough to start experimenting with blends quite yet.Learn the basics first

~Pinnacle~
    Ok soo would it be safe to make a 500mg blend of test E and C?? and shoot it once a week??

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    Ok soo from weeks 1-4, take the prop Everyday or a stretch of every other day... and also 400mg once a week of the test e/c blend???.. Truthfully it would be easier to make it 500mg since the directions are set to make 250 of each..... Then after week 4 stop the prop and continute with the test E 500mg once a week??

You can go ahead and make the two separate Tests the Enan and Cyp. I'd start with the Prop at ED or EOD and run the Cyp at 250mg and the Enan at 250mg. Whats your cycle experience?

[QUOTE=Nautica2286]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Ok soo would it be safe to make a 500mg blend of test E and C?? and shoot it once a week??
    You'd be hard pressed to make 500mg but you could easily get 400mg/ml.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    [quote=Nautica2286]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

I wouldn't.The higher the concentration,the greater the next day soreness(in most cases).And why blend cyp and enanthate ?They are basically the same in structure.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information