SixLifts is offline Junior Member

Cutting W/ winny Tabs

I am looking for a cutting cycle that dose not involve frequent ingections as im have not ran an Ingectable AS before. I have winstrol 50mg tabs on hand right not and would like to know if anyone can tell me somehting to run with them for cuting w/ weekly for twice weekly ingects max. I would like to stay away from test also if posable. Any sugestions would be helpfull.

I was thinking primo or deca witch i know i can get. (the primo im not sure)

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Why stay away from Test?

Well just preference. but first test is a bulker. second high rate of sides.

Have you ran test and experienced sides? And no Test is not just a bulker, its the all purpose king of roids. Like budweiser is the king of beers.

No i have not personaly get sides. I have never takeing an Ingectable AS but my traing partoner has and experienced sides.

Would i be ably to run a low dose suce as 400mg of deca with winnyt tabs safley?

Bad idea, Deca will shut you down hard and fat. Without test you will be using a tweezer to find your penis. Trust me, long time ago I went down the same road. Deca most certainly isn't considered a cutting drug at all, lots of water. I'd look into some test. Get a longer estered version. You might hold water but it'll all go away post cycle. Test/Winny would be a good cutter.

Ok lets get this strait. U suggest test. How much? How long?

I was thinking a MAX 10 week cycle

so something like this?

1-10 test ????mg
    8-12 winny 50mh tabs ed

U think this will harden me up at all?>?

And just so u know i am open to other ASS other then test if there is one that would suit my needs and also to keep in mide i wanna do lowest dose posable for results b/c i seem to respond vary good to oral only i did.

Thread Information