Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member

Question When should the weight start going up?

I am starting my fourth week of my cycle. 200mg deca /wk, 250mg test/wk, 20mg d-bol/day. I started out at 249lbs and after 3 weeks weigh 256. My strength is going up like crazy and I am eating like a damn horse. Is the amount of weight that I have gained so far good?
    Should I expect much more significant gains in the weeks to come. The last two cycles I was on I gained about 45 pounds on those with much less going in me!

"pursue in great haste and arrive in ill humor"

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    youre growing well for those dosages. the weight might actually drop off a bit when you come off the dbol , a bit of water shedding itself. but your injections will start to pay off soon ,and your bw will start climbing again. be patient though, those dosages are fairly low................

peace bb79

The last cycle I did only 250 mg sustanon /wk for 10 wks and gained 45 pounds.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    What brand was that sus big-d? Cause im useing 500mgs a week of tt and not seeing good results. on 7th week now.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    YOu should keep growing. As long as you eat...and it sounds like you are keeping a good diet.

You will drop some water weight after you drop the D's. If you bumped the D's up to 50mgs, you would grow even more. but with everything else, you can keep them at 20mgs.

good luck.

The sus was schering.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Big "D" Daddy
    The last cycle I did only 250 mg sustanon/wk for 10 wks and gained 45 pounds.
    For a guy your size, with that low of dose, your 45 pound gain doesn't add up to me. I'm not trying to flame ya, but I just don't believe ya - at all.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    The last cycle I did only 250 mg sustanon/wk for 10 wks and gained 45 pounds.
    Bro, 45 lbs. from 250 mg. sustanon only? Is this a typo?
    If not, you must have one Massive diet.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: When should the weight start going up?

The last two cycles I was on I gained about 45 pounds on those with much less going in me!
    Sorry, I am having a hard time buying that you put on 45 lbs. of muscle each cycle for the last two cycles--and only using Sustanon @ 250mg/week. That would be 90 lbs. and, if you were had any size at all before you started, you would be ready to compete in a Mr. Olympia.

30 lbs. is a really big gain for any cycle and 20-25 lbs are more realistic; some guys only make gains of 10-15lbs. on a low-dose cycle like you are on, so 7lbs after 4 weeks is not that bad.

Maybe you bought a new scale--one that works!

Sustanon is made by Organon, not Scherring, by the way.

My bullshit detector is going off on this one...

You guys don't have to be mad that I that I am bigger tahn all of you and only had to spend abou $200 bucks, when you are out there spending over $2000 and taking 1000 mg of test a week. When I said I gained 45 lbs on each of my previous cycles that is from beginning to end. Started at 240 ended up at 285. I of course didn't keep that size. I only retained about 15 of it. Starting this cycle I had not trained in over a year because of a shoulder injury. As far as your bullshit detector goes you might try lifting that a little, along with your tampon string and maybe you would gain as much as I have.

Oh you are right about the sus being by organon, the last one was testoviron depot bf SCHERING.

I wonder how ajax is such an expert on everything with more than 20% bf and only having done two cycles.

hey bro,
    take it easy on my brother ajax, lets not get something started here you cant finish ok? a.r. has a no flame policy and i for one intend to keep it that way. the way your post reads, i was a little doubtful as well, but i was just gonna let it go. 45 lbs in one cycle is highly unlikely, but if you say its over 2 cycles now then i will give you the benefit of the doubt. get your drugs straight as well. which cycle did you use what? when you start slammin good bros on this board then we got a problem. ajax can fight his own battles but i will step in until he sees this for himself............

peace bb79

I know what I took and I know what I gained. The flaming was done to me so I am just defending myself. As far as starting something I can't finish, what does that mean? Is it a threat? I asked a question about my gains during my current cycle and that was it. Check yourself before YOU start something I can finish.

whatever bro..............

G-S Guest
    Ok Big D, you are outta line. Read the rules, and check YOURSELF before you come in and start disrespecting some very respected members of this site, who have been around awhile, and hand out GREAT info.

It outta tell ya something when more than a coupla guys are doubting your story. Now, if we had no idea about gear, cycles, effectiveness, etc.. you might be able to pull the wool over our eyes; but you can't.

Have a nice day.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Someone get rid of this kid, Im tired of reading the bs he is posting. Oh and btw, I put on 600lbs my last cycle, from start to finish--but I only retained 5 lbs of it....the 15 lbs you retained must have been that sack of shit your slinging on this board. Grow up or get out!
    -Cy

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Big "Deez" I see your profile and it says you have 9 cycles under your belt. Did you gain 45 lbs with 9 cycles? Sorry to teel ya this bro but,
    5 lbs for each cycle isn't impressive. With your attitude i could of swore you were 16 and I was about preaching to you about steroids and teens. my bad. Lets get this dude out here if he doesn't straighten up his attitude.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    OK--cool off everybody. It's just a matter of terminology here that has caused a little friction and let's not all get hot under the collar.

Big D, I consider 'a cycle's gains' the mass you keep post-cycle. 15lbs of 'keepable' mass is very realistic and quite believable. If you say that you gained--and kept--45 lbs of muscle; well, that would have been hard for me to believe. No hard feeling, OK Bro'?

I guess you were talking apples and I was talking oranges--so we got our wires crossed.

I wasn't trying to flame you Big D--I just wanted to get it straight for the new guys coming here. If somebody read this and they did an cycle and they didn't keep 45 lbs, they would wonder what they did wrong. I was trying to let them know that they shold not expect to walk away from an 8 week cycle of Sus250 with 45lbs of extra muscle that they were gonna keep.

BTW: yes, I have done 'only' two cycles. But I have been working out for a while, I have a good background in nutrition and basic pharmacology & science and I have also done more research on the topic of AS than 95%+ of the guys who do AS and I probably could go head-to-head with most guys that have done 10 cycles (who have often done that without doing as much research) and fill in the holes in their knowledge. That's not bragging about myself--that's just an illustration of the power of educating yourself. Yes, experience counts, but experience alone is no substitute for experience PLUS knowledge.

I appreciate you talking to me on the level. You have to understand that I am new here, I ask a simple question and get run through the ringer. I don't claim to know everything, but I would appreciate a little less attitude. I thought that these threads and replys were supposed to be constructive not destructive. I guess I was misinformed.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You had better watch you tone Big "D" Daddy. I appreciate that you are new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this ONE time! Don't let your attitude get you in trouble again!

As far as your claims go I too have a VERY hard time believing them. Maybe they're true maybe not. But I can tell yopu this, 45lbs per cycle (2 consecutive cycles) is NOT the norm. As a matter of fact I'll bet you can't find ONE other person on ANY other board who had those types of gains. And don't even begin to claim that you train harder than others because you have absolutely NOTHING to base that on!! Doesn't it seem odd that you gained 90 lbs in your previous 20 weeks of gear and only 7lbs so far on this cycle? And this cycle is admittedly larger than the other two. One last thing, IF you had done any research at all for your first cycles you would have kept alot more than 15 of 45lbs (clomid).

Those cycles were two years ago and I had no idea what I was doing, just to eat everything in sight and to train harder than I had ever trained before. This time I am doing 45 minutes of cardio every other day, eating right, and finally training the right way. I am learning as I go. I know guys that are my size that do 1000mg of test a week and are not as strong and that don't get the gains I do. You are right about doing reserch. If I would have educated myself enough before I ever started I could probably be about 295 lbs of solid mass. Thta is why I am here, to learn from others experiences as well as my own.

big d,
    welcome to the board brother. people(including myself) like it very much when other people just post honestly. your last post about sums it up for me. the brothers here will certainly look out for you once they get to know you, if you treat them the same way as well. keep the attitude you showed in your last post, and all the answers you need will be revealed. i tend to watch out for the guys i respect most around here and ajax is one of em. you seem like a decent guy, just dont try to come in here and wow us with some fantastic stats or other stuff. no hard feelings bro, enjoy the board.

peace bb79

Thread Information