Thread: how this cycle?

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up how this cycle?

I'm 6'2.5", 215-220, Bf 10%
    I was gonna take an EQ/Winny cycle, but I recently lost more weight(mostly fat) than I thought. Trying to gain some good quality lean muscle mass, prob. 10-15 lbs. So now that my Bf% is down to 10% I was thinking about the following so far, should I add a little Test.?? I might only take 200mg Deca /week(I've never taken Deca, plus I'm gettin legit Organon Deca-Durabolin , so I know its potent)

Week 1-10 Deca 200-400mg/week
    Week 8-13 Anavar 25mg/day
    Week 14-16 clomid/clen

Thanks- Diesel1

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Welcome bro,

In my opinion, there are multiple reasons to add test to your cycle.

The number 1 reason would be to prevent deca -dick.

Also, it is widely agree upon to use test as your base and then add to it. Test and deca stack very well together. That is what I am on currently.

If this is your first cycle, then the most I would run would be 400mg/wk of test en and 400mg/wk of deca. You can easily lower the dosage from there and still expect some solid gains. It's your body and only you can be accountable for that decision.

The more you research and reading you do on here, the more confident and comfortable you will be when you do your first jab! Good luck.

peace,

ttgb

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks TTGB

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Anytime bro.

I just reread your post and thought I better add something to my reply. I haven't used eq as of yet, but it will be in my next cycle. Probably a test/eq cycle topped off with winny. From my research, you can/will grow off of eq also, and of course the test. This may be closer to what your original cycle plans were. One of the side effects that I keep hearing about with eq, which to me is a good side, is that it makes you hungry as hell. I would love to be able/desiring to eat more. I live on a clean diet and getting enough cals/protiens/carbs is quite a daily challenge for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to expand on what I had said earlier. Good luck with your research Bro!

Bump for other opinions...........

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information