Tink is offline New Member

Talking Clenbuterol vs Clen Caps

I started working out again after I had my little girl. I've been taking ephedrine to help with the weight loss...however I have heard that Clenbuterol is better and probably healthier. In all fairness I haven't had any side effects using the ephedrine.

I desperately wish to lose weight QUICKLY~! I have been losing through rigorous training and dieting about a pound a day. My DH doesn't want me to waste the Clenbuterol now since he claims that I am making gains/losses without it and to wait until I get "stuck".....

What I need to know is if he is is right?

I have heard such rave things about the Clenbuterol that I would gladly take it now if I had positive feedback to my question.

Also there is something in the market now called Clen Caps...does anyone know if I'd be wasting my money with this or does it really work like Clenbuterol???

Kindest regards,
    Tink ****

paulastone is offline Member
    well, to start off, congrats on having a baby
    to jump on your question, i'm sure you are doing something right, loosing 1 lbs/ed is alot(actually its to much imo) i would suggest to stick with ephedrine and keep on that strick diet and training.
    Clen comes in many ways; tabs, caps, liquid, gel, and i'm sure i forgot one or two. it does realy work, but i would suggest to keep what you are doing and if you feel stuck maybe then, but i dont see why
    good luck with your goals
    cheers

Tink is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    well, to start off, congrats on having a baby
    to jump on your question, i'm sure you are doing something right, loosing 1 lbs/ed is alot(actually its to much imo) i would suggest to stick with ephedrine and keep on that strick diet and training.
    Clen comes in many ways; tabs, caps, liquid, gel, and i'm sure i forgot one or two. it does realy work, but i would suggest to keep what you are doing and if you feel stuck maybe then, but i dont see why
    good luck with your goals
    cheers

Thank you much!!!

paulastone is offline Member
    whats your stats and diet/training plan?? maybe we can help out and also guide you in the right direction

Thread Information