new2dagame is offline New Member

Expert Advice For First Cycle

I am looking to start my first cycle of Test E (500mgs/week) for 10 weeks and Winstrol Depot (50mgs/day ed) weeks 7-10. With the winstrol, does it give me a better chance of keeping some of my gains when the cycle is over or am I going to lose a significant amount? Also, to cut the added weight I will be gaining with the cycle. is it best to use clenbuterol at the end and during pct to shave it all down nice? Or would it contradict the calorie diet.

I am 6-2, 215 lbs, with 14% bf, I'm not looking to be around 230 or higher upon completion of the cycle. Can i remain how I am with new lean muscle?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want to remain at 215lbs? so you want to gain 10-15lbs of LBM and lose 10-15lbs of adipose tissue?

The cycle looks good, i would preffer to see you start with the winny and end with clen , atleast use the clen during pct's to help fight off the catabolic phase. Using winny at the end is alright as well, but it won't make you keep or maintain any more muscle than if you didn't do it at the end.

I appreciate the advice, can I just run test e alone and cut with clen . Is the winny really worth it? I am just worried about blowing up instantly and then losing it instantly when the cycle is over. Of course, with the right diet and training, how much extra poundage am I looking at gaining? Should cardio be implemented during the cycle to help reach my goal?

What exactly is youre goal? are you bulking or cutting? you don't need to add winny for your first cycle at all, doing the test at 500mgs/week will be fine.

If this makes senses, both. I am trying to shave down a little fat as well as put on good muscle. I just dont want friends or the gf obviously noticing that I must be on gear (ex. I would gain 28 lbs of mass in 3 months shooting me up to 235) My current build has a decent base but I am not really that muscular. My goal is to attain great looking bis, chest, and shoulders as good as it can the first time out.

Gaining muscle and losing fat is a tricky venture, only a few guys can really achieve this, but not with just 500mgs/week of test. You really should do one or the other? Are you saying that your ashamed to admit to your girlfriends friends that your using AAS? Please don't be one of those guys who uses AAS and claims to be natural. With that said i would go with 500mgs/week of test E and through in 20mgs/day of nolva starting at week 4 and run it throughout your cycle and into your pct's. just keep your calories clean, meaning don't go overboard on the carbs, keep the protein high...i would keep the cardio to no more than 30min 5 days a week to keep the weight down and burn some fat, train heavy and hard 4-5 days a week, if you feel your gaining a bit to fast (noticeably) then add some more cardio or restrict your food intake a bit more, if your not gaining enough then back off on the cardio or add some additional calories to your diet.

Just a little nervous, my first time. Sounds good. With the properties of Test E, how much does the average person lose (strength) when the cycle is over? I imagine clen will help with keeping some of the gains? Finally, whats the transformation like (appearance), will I come close to attaining good size and def on the parts I mentioned before? I am grateful for your help.

Thread Information