moderation is offline New Member

Fake Superdrol check your bottles.

I just got a few bottles of superdrol from massnutrition.com and the capsules are a little larger than the old ones so I opened a capsule from my old bottle and tasted it and it had a chemical taste the new ones have no chemical taste so I emailed the president from Anabolic extreme and he had no real explaination as to why the new stuff had no taste. I think it's because it's just filler in the caps with no active ingredient. Also the labels on the fakes are different. they have the chemical name on them not just methasteron also they say next to the bar code that they are from a company called Anabolic Resources in Arizona even though the rest of the label looks basically the same as the old ones. I was in the middle of my cycle on the good ones and then switched to the new ones that have no chemical taste and within a few days I noticed a loss of that "on " feeling and pumped feeling. Everyone check their bottles. Spread the word.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    I ordered Superdrol from netnutri.com Are the legit?

It's not about the site. It's about the label and the taste of the powder inside the capsule. If you have the labelI described open up the capsule and dump it in your mouth. Really taste it. If it doesn't have a chemical taste. Then you got problems.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Pictures would be helpfull. Do you own a digicam?

I will post pics in 5 min.

It's blurry but under the bar code it says "Distributed by Anabolic Resources Gilbert, AZ 85233" The ones that say this I don't have any chemical taste and could be fake. Any one getting any results from these bottles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Superdrol check your bottles.-hpim2049.jpg  

The ones on the left are the possible fakes and the ones on the right I know are real and taste very chemical and put I took almost the whole bottle and saw and felt results. about an 8lb gain plus sweating more and trouble sleeping, insame pump which are typical roid symptoms.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    me and my roomate ordered superdrol a while back (2months) from the same place only about a week apart and his bottle had a pop open lid and mine had a screw off lid...both from anabolic extreme and both 90 caps..i thought that was a lil odd...I used mine worked well he hasnt used his though so i dunno

Wow pop off lid. I have never seen those. Please keep in mind I am only saying possible fakes at this time but the evidence does not look good. I'm looking for someone who has used the ones I described as possible fakes that have gotten results. I did see a post on anabolic minds that said a guy knew from a reliable source that a shit load of fakes are coming out of massnutrition although massnutritin may not be awre they even have fakes if they are even fake at all. Has anyone out there tried them and had no results regardless of where they got them?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    well I don't know about the loss of the "on" feeling but the amount of actual superdrol powder in those capsules is incredable small, it would only fill up about a 20th of the cap, the rest is just filler, maybe they just changed what they used as a filler because im sure thats what you where tasteing before.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    why don't you take this to the BB.com forums... if I'm not wrong they have some AX board reps there...

WTF is the world coming to when even "supplements" get counterfeited...

Keep us posted on any developments...

James21

If that's true about the amount of active ingredients only being a 20th of the powder in the capsule then you have a great point. The lack of on feeling may be due the fact that I ate very little the past few days. I had to work and pulled an all nighter then felt sick so I barely ate anything. Could be a carb/calorie thing. I will bring my food intake back up.

Anabolic Xtreme should start listing the inactive ingredients on the label like other supplement company's that way if it changes people could see that.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    well I don't know about the loss of the "on" feeling but the amount of actual superdrol powder in those capsules is incredable small, it would only fill up about a 20th of the cap, the rest is just filler, maybe they just changed what they used as a filler because im sure thats what you where tasteing before.
    You're probably right.

I just finished a three week cycle of Superdrol and the bottle was from Anabolic Resources, Gilbert AZ.
    I made good gains, put on 12 pounds, had the "back pumps" everyone describes and even lost my appetite the last three days - I was actually glad to finish the cycle.

Anyway, I'm thinkin the stuff is legit from my own experience with it.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    I hope it's not fake. I'll have to check my bottle when I get home.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    I think it is still legit. Go to http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/2,235.html It says "Anabolic Resources was formed to bring you the best products for strength and size using pharmaceutical grade ingredients...." So Anabolic Resources must be the manufacturer. Probably just a new bottle and filler.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Ive seen posts on BB.com by Kevin , the president of AX and in his sig he lists both Anabolic Xtreme and Anabolic Resources. I too have two bottles of Superdrol with screw-tps and another with a pop-top. The pop-top has a security band which needs to be removed before it can be opened. All three bottles can from nutraplanet.com

It is possible that one is the chemist and hte other is the manufacturer (sp?).

billybob13 is offline Banned
    your bottles are legit. No online retailer especially massnutrition.com will be selling fake supplements labeled under a legit companies name and also some bottles are manufacturerd at different locations thus the name Gilbert, AZ on the bottle and not the other.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    ARRR superdrol RAGE!!!!!!

JohnieC is offline New Member

The remaining Superdrol supply is not tainted or fake...

[QUOTE=moderation]I just got a few bottles of superdrol...they have the chemical name on them not just methasteron also they say next to the bar code that they are from a company called Anabolic Resources in Arizona even though the rest of the label looks basically the same as the old ones. QUOTE]

Ok...I too spoke with Kevin Smith President of AX via email and directly by phone on two separate occasions when we discussed the big October article in the Washington Post (DC) outing SD -- ERGMax LMG--and Prostanazol...I also asked him about the different labels/distribution points and he very honestly informed me that there is no difference in the Superdrol whether it is in a pop top--screw top--or labeled differently--I e-mailed pics to him and he confirmed that the bottles that I have (also distributed out of Gilbert AZ) are completely legit as that is one of their authorized distributors...as for taste I can't help you there but I agree with another poster that mentioned fillers; they are quite common in medications as well as supplements...Kevin did tell me however that the capsules of SD are and should be much smaller than the standard capsule if that helps you at all.

SD is a powerful product and should be taken with care since it can be hepatoxic in high doses...just went in for an annual physical with my doc and requested a liver workup too...results came back very normal and all that I used was AX's "Perfect Cycle" (main ingredient is Milk Thistle) while on and am now doing their "PCT" product for PCT off...only on my fourth day of PCT and my libido has not been an issue...as a matter of fact I went crazy with my first cycle of SD and stayed on for 6 weeks with very little sides except for occasional irritability and a touch of acne which at 30 I hadn't seen in years. I started out at 5'5" 165 with a bench max of 255; after the first cycle of SD (yes from Gilbert AZ) I am 180lbs and my bench max is 315lbs; I did increase my caloric intake and added a few new exercises but kept my regimen about the same...Next time though I am definitely sticking to a 4 week cycle but a 20/30/30/20!

Thread Information