Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep Aid

yes it does have a taiste my bad

ojibwe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    UGH! Once again, GHB is a shedule 1 drug. There are NO prescriptions for GHB. You might have an Rx for a SIMILAR drug, but NOT GHB.

BTW, slick job of pretty much posting how to make GHB. Real nice Now how about deleting that before ya get banned. lol!
    This is from the manufactures site.==

Xyrem (sodium oxybate) is a form of gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), which is a naturally occurring metabolite of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system (CNS). GHB meets most criteria to be labeled a neurotransmitter. Specific neuroceptors for GHB have been found in the CNS.

The chemical name of sodium oxybate is sodium 4-hydroxybutyrate. It is a CNS depressant with anticataplectic activity in people with narcolepsy. The anticataplectic mechanism of action of Xyrem is unknown.

Xyrem was developed by Orphan Medical following a request from the FDA Orphan Products Division and the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)

Studies in the 1970s and 1980s showed promise for various symptoms of narcolepsy
    GHB banned from over-the-counter sale in 1990, based on overdosing by weightlifters and recreational abuse
    Clinical development in narcolepsy started in 1996
    Evaluated for efficacy and safety in 4 double-blind trials and 3 open-label trials
    Schedule I status to prevent illicit GHB use instituted in 2000
    Decline in abuse of illicit GHB suggested by 33% reduction in emergency department visits from 2000 to 2002
    Approved by the FDA in 2002 for treatment of cataplexy in narcolepsy
    Schedule III federally controlled substance approved for medical use
    Has been on the market for over 17 months
    Through February 2004, 3763 patients have been treated with Xyrem, with 523,704 doses administered*

*Does not include patients currently enrolled in ongoing clinical trials.
    Abuse of Illicit GHB

In 1990, GHB was banned from over-the-counter sale, based on reports of abuse and overdose. It had been used as a nutritional supplement to enhance bodybuilding and was used recreationally at “rave” dance parties. Abuse of illicit GHB continued throughout the 1990s, until it was made a Schedule I agent in 2000. Xyrem is currently subject to a split schedule, allowing medical use under Schedule III while retaining Schedule I penalties for illegal use. A decline in abuse of illicit GHB was suggested by a 33% reduction in emergency department visits from 2000 to 2002.

The following table details some of the differences between Xyrem and illicit GHB:

So you see you where right it is a schedule 1 drug only if you are dumb enough to make up a batch your self or buy from someone.if you get it legally LIKE ME then it is a schedule 3.So I was right also.
    Also saying sodium oxybate is not gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), is like saying cypionate is not test because its not base test

You know you should be able to discuss this with out gettting your panties in a wad,And making dumb acusations trying to get me banned for joking around.
    just because I have only a few post here doesn't mean that I am a complete dummy.I do know quite a bit about the meds the doctors give me for narcalepsy.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

sodium oxybate is the salt of gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), you don't know what that means So I must be a moron for argueing with you.

Twice you have acused me of posting recipies to make drugs,And you have asked me for a source to make methamphatimines.Is this what this board is about?I don't think so.I think maybe you get off running around the board arguing with everybody so you think you will look so much smarter then everybody.
    Well,I give up you are so much smarter then me.I am just a pimple on your ass.Its obvious that YOU are the one with the chemistry degree,so you win.
    Now you are free to go harrass someone else,Bye,Bye

now im confused

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris210
    REM sleep (rapid eye movement) is relatively short in duration compared with DWC deep wave cycle and normaly occurs about every 90 minutes with your sleep cycle.
    someone paid attention in intro to psych

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    now im confused
    Its simple I got tired of talking with someone that is to smart to learn

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojibwe

Twice you have acused me of posting recipies to make drugs,And you have asked me for a source to make methamphatimines.

he didn't ask for a sourse. he was making fun of you, you dumb ass.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I used sodium oxybate 10 years ago here in the UK, I think the only real version had to be imported from Canada. Straight away fell in love with the stuff, great nights sleep, fat loss and better skin. As years went on the quality went down. The oxybate product was not available anymore and replaced by an analogue, witch I was told was not addictive and the same as Sodium oxybate. Too cut a long story short I was hooked I was taking up to 12 caps a night, the thing about GHB is that it puts you in such a deep sleep you can only sleep for 4 hours so you take some more. At this point I would like to say I never took it recreatnally and was using it for Bodybuilding to help sleep because I was working shifts. My life was falling in around me I could not get erections anymore at 22 and could not go 24 hours without GHB. I would start shaking, sweating, paranoia the whole lot. Pissed myself when asleep one night and still could not stop joop, shit and pissed myself one night when asleep and still took it the next night. I think you get the picture anyway woke up one morning with a severe pounding head(thought I was going to die) with sick every were, I nearly choked on my own vomit. It had happened I had overdosed !!

But that was only the start for the next 6 month there was no sleep, no erections, paranoia(even thought people were trying to kill me like a bad dream only you dont wake up). I lost my job, girlfriend, everything and ended up living at my Grannys house and she kept me strong. I even thought of suaide. At this stage I would like to say sorry for the spelling mistakes. Suffered ilusations(spelling) visual and auditory, deprestion. As months went on things got better. Side effects started to clear I could have sex again, sleep got a little better but never returned to normal so after about 2 years started using valium as a sleep aid and still use it to this very day and probley for the rest of my life. At the time doctors did not know much about it so I just went cold turkey. I think I have kind of devised a protocol of drugs to come off GHB to suffer less, so if there is anyone suffering out there pm me THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNAL. On the whole Sodium oxybate/GHB works, but will catch up with you in the end. If anyone out there is still taking GHB and this is not enough to get you to stop read tears on a keyboard by Mick Heart. It can be found at www.mickhart.com

I have been off GHB for over 5 years and will never touch this product again. It has finished alott of the best Bodybuilders around that have got hooked on it. Coming off is hard, the hardest thing I have ever done. It will take a long time, but trust me you dont want to be a satistic and you cant go trough your life off your head on joop.

Big Bapper
    Last edited by Big Bapper; 02-14-2006 at 07:31 AM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    copperhead947 your wrong here sorry... this might help you understand

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_law.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg
    he didn't ask for a sourse. he was making fun of you, you dumb ass.
    you know if you would look at my other post you woould see that copperhead has done nothing but folow me around and harrasss me.why should I not treat him as a hostile?I was simply arguing about a subject i have studdied for four years in school.With someone that more then likely has never even taken a basic chemistry class in high school,Ah but I'm the dumb-ass right?

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    copperhead947 your wrong here sorry... this might help you understand

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_law.shtml
    Good post The info is out there Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I used sodium oxybate 10 years ago here in the UK, I think the only real version had to be imported from Canada. Straight away fell in love with the stuff, great nights sleep, fat loss and better skin. As years went on the quality went down. The oxybate product was not available anymore and replaced by an analogue, witch I was told was not addictive and the same as Sodium oxybate. Too cut a long story short I was hooked I was taking up to 12 caps a night, the thing about GHB is that it puts you in such a deep sleep you can only sleep for 4 hours so you take some more. At this point I would like to say I never took it recreatnally and was using it for Bodybuilding to help sleep because I was working shifts. My life was falling in around me I could not get erections anymore at 22 and could not go 24 hours without GHB. I would start shaking, sweating, paranoia the whole lot. Pissed myself when asleep one night and still could not stop joop, shit and pissed myself one night when asleep and still took it the next night. I think you get the picture anyway woke up one morning with a severe pounding head(thought I was going to die) with sick every were, I nearly choked on my own vomit. It had happened I had overdosed !!

But that was only the start for the next 6 month there was no sleep, no erections, paranoia(even thought people were trying to kill me like a bad dream only you dont wake up). I lost my job, girlfriend, everything and ended up living at my Grannys house and she kept me strong. I even thought of suaide. At this stage I would like to say sorry for the spelling mistakes. Suffered ilusations(spelling) visual and auditory, deprestion. As months went on things got better. Side effects started to clear I could have sex again, sleep got a little better but never returned to normal so after about 2 years started using valium as a sleep aid and still use it to this very day and probley for the rest of my life. At the time doctors did not know much about it so I just went cold turkey. I think I have kind of devised a protocol of drugs to come off GHB to suffer less, so if there is anyone suffering out there pm me THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNAL. On the whole Sodium oxybate/GHB works, but will catch up with you in the end. If anyone out there is still taking GHB and this is not enough to get you to stop read tears on a keyboard by Mick Heart. It can be found at www.mickhart.com

I have been off GHB for over 5 years and will never touch this product again. It has finished alott of the best Bodybuilders around that have got hooked on it. Coming off is hard, the hardest thing I have ever done. It will take a long time, but trust me you dont want to be a satistic and you cant go trough your life off your head on joop.

Big Bapper

Dude I am soory for your loss. never heard any bad things about ghb like this,But I will defenitly read Mickks story later,One thing though And I could be wrong but GBL can still be purchased in the UK and by itself can pruduse
    side affects an hard physical adddition like what you 6talk about in your post,Stay away from this,The affecets are simmiller to ghb,Also If you where gettting your ghb in the uk most of it is made from gbl so maybe you where getting a haft reduced product part ghb and part gbl .Any way I am glad to hear you are doing well. The ghb salt that i take is prescribed to me and I don't abuse it(yet).hopefully never.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Ambien is the shit.

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    GHB is ****ing street drugs.

I use Zopiclone. Brand name Immovane. Oh and actually now, they sell it with that gay "lunesta" name. It's advertized on American TV all the time.
    Anyways, it puts you to sleep, no hung over feeling the next day or anything. Melatonin works good too, but I prefer Zopiclone. Since getting Quality sleep with that shit, I've put on a good 20 lbs, that's without any "help", just sleep.
    This product, bar none is top notch!

It makes ambien looks stupis....my .02 cents

This is a perscription drug in Canada, not sure in the US

Chipp

brundle is offline Associate Member
    GHB is great. i used to make it a lot but you need GBL to make it and GBL has been banned because of date rape type shit goin on. its too bad cause GHB is great when its NOT mixed with alcohol. When you mix it with booze its no joke. Your body is in a coma on the verge of death. scary stuff

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    GHB was touted for years as a perfectly safe, natural mineral that could be used for sleep and bodybuilding. The major book that promoted GHB was by a doctor named Dr. Ward Dean. I read the book which talked about how GHB was a natural compound, it raised growth hormone and it induced Deep restful sleep. Several years passed and the current medical studies found that GHB was not only addictive, but it was nearly as addictive as heroin or crack. The sleep that one gets is only about 3 hours long and then you have to take it again to get back to sleep. I urge anyone out here to please not do GHB. I got addicted and it took 2 weeks of HELL to get off of the stuff!!!!!! I was halllucinating, sweating and unable to even leave my house for weeks. GHB is now illegal and for a good reason. It's a wicked drug and you should be VERY careful with it!!!!! It is hard core and will mess you up bad.

Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    GHB was touted for years as a perfectly safe, natural mineral that could be used for sleep and bodybuilding. The major book that promoted GHB was by a doctor named Dr. Ward Dean. I read the book which talked about how GHB was a natural compound, it raised growth hormone and it induced Deep restful sleep. Several years passed and the current medical studies found that GHB was not only addictive, but it was nearly as addictive as heroin or crack. The sleep that one gets is only about 3 hours long and then you have to take it again to get back to sleep. I urge anyone out here to please not do GHB. I got addicted and it took 2 weeks of HELL to get off of the stuff!!!!!! I was halllucinating, sweating and unable to even leave my house for weeks. GHB is now illegal and for a good reason. It's a wicked drug and you should be VERY careful with it!!!!! It is hard core and will mess you up bad.
    You say you went through two weeks of hell, how much ghb where you takeing every day?You had physyical withdraws? Exactly what where they.
    where you taking any other medication at the time? If so what?Please give details

persiantricep is offline New Member
    Anybody know How to make GHB?

bigpopparich is offline Junior Member
    so how would i make my home made GHB???? anyone....

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^ This board wont let you talk about that^^^^^

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper

Big Bapper

bro i so can relate to this I started taking GHB in the early 90's and it was great i loved It but as time went On I used it more and more as i built a tolarnce to it..... i used it for sleep and partying............ but a long story short it took me almost loosing a good bro and his girl to wise up ....... I spent 5 hours in The ER not knowing if they would live and it was my fault for getting it for him ........... any way they pulled through And from that day on I never touched it again AND WOULD ADVISE ANY WAY TO STAY CLEAR OF GHB And to this day i cant sleep with out a sleep aid becasue of GHB

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

yo

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    I think he's now taking Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol). Is it that much different from any of the legal stuff out there?

And is there a huge (if any) difference between Zolpidem (Ambien) and Zopiclone (Lunesta)?

I have some Zolpidem (Ambien) now... I'll give it a shot. I also have some Flurazetan (sounds awful close to the Rohypnol) & Temazepam.

My friend is a rep for Lunesta and he says theres talk that it may be a carcinigninc.. (spel??) Stick with your ambien. Flunitrazepam and Flurazetan(believe its ropitrol) are close but not the same. If your takin ropes for sleep you will not like the groggyness the next day even though its not as bad as valium/xanax. Also dont get caught buying rohypnol cause over 30mg is prob jail time since its reclassification after the big date rape scene. Benadryl always works good for sleep for me if im having trouble.

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    AND WOULD ADVISE ANY WAY TO STAY CLEAR OF GHB And to this day i cant sleep with out a sleep aid becasue of GHB
    A good advice. I have tried this substance myself a couple of times but I was always lucky and responsible and thus have had no bad effects from it.

One time it could have gone bad when I was at a party, fairly intoxicated, grabbed my friends bottle thinking it was vodka and started gulping it. Turns out it was GHB, I don't remember much at all from that night.

I won't use it again because I've seen what it can do to close friends.

up2itt2003 is offline Junior Member
    Meletonin is the ticket.

GHB and X are similar only because they are both illegal nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    A good advice. I have tried this substance myself a couple of times but I was always lucky and responsible and thus have had no bad effects from it.

One time it could have gone bad when I was at a party, fairly intoxicated, grabbed my friends bottle thinking it was vodka and started gulping it. Turns out it was GHB, I don't remember much at all from that night.

I won't use it again because I've seen what it can do to close friends.

Me too.I have seen People wake up naked and sore and not remember what the hell happen.The first time I used it.I woke up next to somone I didn't even know.Still don't.I didn't blame anybody but myself only because I remembered takeing the ghb.Be carefull!!

clozr is offline Junior Member
    Best sleep aid available is HGH. Sleep like a baby. Known side effects are increased muscle mass, heightened sense of well being and increased sex drive.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Lunesta rules. If u force urself in staying awake. you feel like your on LSD. :x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information