Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Aid

Auto54 is offline Member

Sleep Aid

Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    GHB is made with products under your sink. I get quality sleep. I use Melatonin for sleeping aid. It's fantastic.

I don't think that falling asleep on GHB is too safe either.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    GHB is ****ing street drugs.

I use Zopiclone. Brand name Immovane. Oh and actually now, they sell it with that gay "lunesta" name. It's advertized on American TV all the time.
    Anyways, it puts you to sleep, no hung over feeling the next day or anything. Melatonin works good too, but I prefer Zopiclone. Since getting Quality sleep with that shit, I've put on a good 20 lbs, that's without any "help", just sleep.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 01:59 PM.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    GHB is ****ing street drugs.

I use Zopiclone. Brand name Immovane. Oh and actually now, they sell it with that gay "lunesta" name. It's advertized on American TV all the time.
    Anyways, it puts you to sleep, no hung over feeling the next day or anything. Melatonin works good too, but I prefer Zopiclone. Since getting Quality sleep with that shit, I've put on a good 20 lbs, that's without any "help", just sleep.
    does "lunesta" give you a good quality sleep and if so what other names does it come in

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Its quarter of 4 so ironically enough Ill tell you what works for me to sleep:

melatonin 2mgcublingual 130-45mins before bed
    chamomile
    valrien root (usually works for most, but gives me the adverse affect)
    5-htp

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ambien and/or lunesta work for me. I sometimes feel extra groggy from lunesta than from ambien

chinups Guest
    GHB as been huge with bodybuilders for a very long time. Nothing makes you go nighty night like GHB. Problem is now you can't get a clean product. If I could I would use GHB. YOUR IN RELM IN MINUTES!!!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    The sleep-aids you guys have been discussing fall into different categories. Flunatraizapam(rohypnol), temazepam(restoril), alprozalam(xanax), valium(diazepam), ect.. are in a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics, or more specifically benzodiazopines(spelling?). These are schedule 4 drugs, which means they have medium abuse potential and slight addictive potiental. I believe that these schedules do not correspond with reality but that is the way they are scheduled in the USA. Now Zopiclone and Zolopidem (Immovane, Lunesta) and (Ambien) are non-benzo Hypnotics. In my opinion through experience there is less likely to be a problem with these two drugs. I do not believe that they produce a nessecarily pleasant effect therefore they are less likely to be abused. Where Benzo's or placidyl have been the most prescribed sleep-aids for some time, these new hypnotics are taking over. Probably due to the lower incidence of sides-effects. GHB, in my opinion, is a dangerous alternative, especially now due to it can only be obtained on the black market where quality and strength are but a guess. Even when the dose is known, this drug is know for causing major respitory depression. This incidence is increased when some one is asleep. I hope this info has been helpful. Good luck.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I always thought that REM sleep was the light sleep that you have just as you fall asleep and just before you wake, not deep sleep at all.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

URMaster is offline Junior Member
    The guy is full of shit. Natural sleep is always better than taking any drugs to induce it. REM sleep, the most restful sleep of the sleep cycle is infuenced negatively with the use of any sleep aids or drugs. The less unatural chemicals your body is forced to cope with the better.
    Last edited by URMaster; 02-10-2006 at 01:03 PM.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Injectible GABA will also help you fall asleep. As side benefit it increases natural production of HGH. In fact it's the main ingredient in p-GH.

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    REM sleep (rapid eye movement) is relatively short in duration compared with DWC deep wave cycle and normaly occurs about every 90 minutes with your sleep cycle.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    full of crap...prolly the biggest juicer in the gym. btw did you know that gear is illegal? hmm wonder why he wouldn't tell you (a complete stanger) that he was breaking the law? wonder if you were to ask your local crack head if he gets high what he would say.. nope just need some good sleep.lol

stuball is offline Banned
    If your taking xanax, valium, etc. it is very, very addicitive, and only takes about a month or so, trust me you dont ever want to go through a benzo withdrawl, forget about going to the gym, youll be to busy tryin to get your next fix, and you can have seizures if you go cold turkey, ambiem on the other hand you would have to take it for over a year to become dependend on it...

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    This works for me, I nice girly mag and a box of tissue and then its nite nite time.

usamm is offline Banned
    Taking sleep medication/drugs is very dangerous due to the fact that most drugs on the market today are very addictive. If you dont want to take my word for it search on google for sleeping aid addiction.

DjMark is offline New Member
    Just so you all know GHB is not just a street drug. Sodium Oxybate (one of the many pharmaceutical names for GHB), is prescribed to individuals who suffer from narcolepsy. It helps prevent muscle failures that they have and helps regulate their sleep. It is still possible to obtain pharmaceutical grade (clean) GHB, you just need a subscription. But it should be no more difficult to obtain then pharma grade AAS. Anyways just so you know it's not just a deathly street drug like many things AAS included, it is abused by some and thus given a negative reputation regardless of it's health benefits.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    sodium oxybate is known as xylem or xyrem, someone on this board is using it i forget who. But i think the drug was originally perscribed to treat alcohol withdrawl.

ojibwe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DjMark
    Just so you all know GHB is not just a street drug. Sodium Oxybate (one of the many pharmaceutical names for GHB), is prescribed to individuals who suffer from narcolepsy. It helps prevent muscle failures that they have and helps regulate their sleep. It is still possible to obtain pharmaceutical grade (clean) GHB, you just need a subscription. But it should be no more difficult to obtain then pharma grade AAS. Anyways just so you know it's not just a deathly street drug like many things AAS included, it is abused by some and thus given a negative reputation regardless of it's health benefits.
    I take ghb for cateplexy one of the symptoms of narcalepsy,right now that is the only thing ghb is prescribed for.And you only have cateplexy if you have narcalepsy.there is no grey area here.I take 1000mg a night,It has a slight calming effect on me,but then again I take 35mg of dexedrine threw out the day,so maybe if I wasn't taking the dexedrine the ghb would make me more sleepy/
    I get My pharma grade AAS from a doctor, only took a blood test to get it.

dont take it unless it is prescribed

Estimated number of emergency department GHB mentions, 1994–2001
    [B]1994-56
    1995-145
    1996-638
    1997-762
    1998-1,282
    1999-3,178
    2000-4,969
    2001-3,340

Source: Drug Abuse Warning Network.

Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) is a powerful, rapidly acting central nervous system depressant. It was first synthesized in the 1920s and was under development as an anesthetic agent in the 1960s. GHB is produced naturally by the body in small amounts but its physiological function is unclear.

GHB was sold in health food stores as a performance enhancing additive in bodybuilding formulas until the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) banned it in 1990. It is currently marketed in some European countries as an adjunct to anesthesia. GHB is abused for its ability to produce euphoric and hallucinogenic states and for its alleged function as a growth hormone that releases agents to stimulate muscle growth. GHB became a Schedule I Controlled Substance in March 2000.

In the United States, GHB is produced in clandestine laboratories with no guarantee of quality or purity, making its effects less predictable and more difficult to diagnose. GHB can be manufactured with inexpensive ingredients and using recipes on the Internet. Gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol are analogs of GHB that can be substituted for it. Once ingested, these analogs convert to GHB and produce identical effects. GBL, an industrial solvent, is used as an immediate precursor in the clandestine production of GHB. The FDA has issued warnings for both GBL and 1,4-butanediol, stating that the drugs have a potential for abuse and are a public health danger.

Effects
    Last edited by Got Insulin?; 02-13-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported

In the United States, GHB is produced in clandestine laboratories with no guarantee of quality or purity, making its effects less predictable and more difficult to diagnose. GHB can be manufactured with inexpensive ingredients and using recipes on the Internet. Gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol are analogs of GHB that can be substituted for it. Once ingested, these analogs convert to GHB and produce identical effects. GBL, an industrial solvent, is used as an immediate precursor in the clandestine production of GHB. The FDA has issued warnings for both GBL and 1,4-butanediol, stating that the drugs have a potential for abuse and are a public health danger.

Well just as with any homebrew,If you make it then you know how pure it is.
    A little Lab time Doesn't hurt either

[

But if you have an Rx there is no way you should even have ever heard of "GHB", unless you took it before 1990 and your doc told you this was the "same thing."

Yes my doctor told me.but I also knew from all the reading I do.

EDIT: Just read "Got Insulin 's" post. I knew 1990 was correct, but I was off by two years when GHB was made a schedule 1 drug.

FYI for those that dont know, a schedule 1 drug is TOTALLY illegal and, according to the feds, has NO medical use. In other words, there is NO GHB being prescribed in the US.[/QUOTE]

Your info is wrong I get mine sent from the manufacture it is prescribed to me for cateplexy(narcalepsy).I live in atlanta

wanna be roomies? jk

I will have my camera tomorrow and I will take some picks of the bottles for you,And try to post them here for you

Do you wax?

always a first for everything...

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    GHB is no joke man. trust me.
    it fks you up. it's euphoric and hallucinogenic.
    it's also known as liquid extasy. and it tastes bad.
    Last edited by Geodogg; 02-13-2006 at 07:47 PM.

it is not liquid ecstasy and does not have a taiste

u might want to re-evaluate ur source b4 u wind up in a coma

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    u might want to re-evaluate ur source b4 u wind up in a coma
    i would never take that shit. i've done it once.

and yes it is called liqid x (and many other names) on the streets.
    Last edited by Geodogg; 02-13-2006 at 08:01 PM.

it's nothing like extasy. it's just a stupid name thats used.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information