Thread: Acne

Brian is offline Junior Member

Acne

I finished a cycle a couple of months ago and just lately have been experiencing acne problems. I know this is common but being the summer is their anyway to get rid of it and prevent it. I just started another cycle not even a week ago made up of - prop,enethate,fina,wini,clen and want to look my best.
    Thanks.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Boy the Prop/Fina/Enth is gonna bring it out:-). I shouldn't say that cause mines not too bad, just a couple of bumps thus far.

Vitamin B-5, Acutane, Tetracycline, and then there is always exfoilating(sp?) scrub. The Tetracycline may have complications anf the Accutane is VERY harsh on the liver.

DMX

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    I agree, when my face broke out on AS, I used an anti bacterial. first tetracycline and Ponds exfoliator for the oil and pores. It worked like a charm after I ran out I used a Anti bacterial face wash it worked almost as good. Just my experiences ...might be worse for you.

Brian is offline Junior Member
    Where can I find these things? Drug Strore?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    You can get all at a drug store, but some apre prescription only. See a dermatolagist for a 'script.

Q: Can I get Acne for Using Anabolic Steroids?

A: Yes. Steroids can cause acne. Some people experience little to no acne while on steroids; other people can get quite severe acne. Like most side effects, the larger the doses you take, the greater the chance / seriousness of the side effects.

EXCESS wrote a great FAQ on acne treatments for steroid users.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Tetracycline is probably the most prescribed acne med out there, its even in birth control. But stridex makes a anti bac. foaming face wash that works well, and Ponds makes the exfoliator, both at any supermarket. Tanning really helps too, bad for you skin, but it clears up acne.

Socrates is offline New Member
    DMX, about the Vit-b5... is that a vitamin pill or a topical lotion? My acne is on the back, no face problems. Still good or no?

Thread Information