0 0%
  • Might come out short of goal

0 0%
  • Just plan crazy

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Second Cycle Advice

Ok here we go...Last year I was 115lbs @ 5' Hard Gainer @ the age of 20, so I started working out in April of 2001, juiced with 20CC's of Testoviron Depot (250), 20CC'c of Sustanon 250, 10CC's of Noandrolen Deconate, and kept on with a good diet, suppliments, protien etc...at the end of my cycle i was 146lbs (only lost 6lbs so i was 140lbs then) and I was alright but not my goal, around December 2001 I was around 150lbs and I had a accident witch made me unable to workout for 4 months. Now that i have been back to the gym i bought some juice and some that i ordered is on its way. What i orders is 200 D-Bols, 100 Clens, 20CC's of Russian Sust 250 with the Blue and Red ring on the top of the AMP, also 10CC's of Bovel Norandrolen Deca . I am down to 136lbs and I am very unhappy, i am cut but not big, I set my goal @ 180lbs but what i really want is 170lbs. Can someone mix up a cycle for me using these juices that i have, any insite will be greatly appreciated, diet, plans, etc...all will be used. If you would like to talk to me e-mail me or imme on my aim sn: VINNYCUZ. I am very serious about gaining this weight and i am starting my cycle on June 3rd with a buddy. Please Help.

I meant to say 5'6 in the beginning of this post, i am now 5'7 @ 136lbs

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    On the Brovel deca , you mean Norandren...right? What strength is the deca? (hopefully 200mg). Here is a great basic mass building stack:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week (you will need another 10ccs)
    weeks 1-10 sust @ 500mg/week

clomid post cycle week 13 300mg day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

Also make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case of aromitization.

Hold on to the clen ...it is used for cutting and may be counter productive to what you want to accomplish. Save it for later or sell it.

See thing is I have been reading up throught the board and I see alot about the cycle I am going to take and thing is people been saying to scratch the sust and get on cyponate or enanthate , and yes the brovel is 200mg. For me is dieting necessary or should i just consume all i can? Also if any1 knows and good sites for workout plans or diets hook me up i am trying to get ready for this cycle. Thanks for the info Pete will do!

Personally I prefer cyp or enthanate so, yes, if you can get either of those go for it. Same dosage 500mg/week. Can I ask you this...what is your diet and training like currently?

Currently I Train as follows;

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Bi's & Tri's
    Wenesday: Back & Forearms
    Thursday: Shoulders & Traps
    Friday: Off
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: Off

Diet:
    Morning (8:00am): 10 Eggs (8 Egg Whites 2 Whole Eggs )
    Lunch (12:30pm): Its a Mix but mostly, 1lb turkey on Rye or Plain with Veggies and Grilled Chicken or Turkey Meat.
    Midday (3:00pm): Protien Drink
    Before Gym (6:00pm): Pint of White Rice from Chinese (Plain)
    After Gym (8:00pm): Protien Drink
    Dinner (11:00pm): Pint White Rice Grilled Chicken
    Bedtime around 12:00am

I know that i mess up here and there and my life and time isnt always perfect but i am trying. Any suggestions on workout or diet?

spanky is offline New Member
    add flax oil, natural p.b., 2 cups oats and low fat ice cream to shakes. more whole eggs. no whites. get a minimum of 250gm protein and eat just about anything else as long as the protein is like 40 -50 gm per meal 6xs a day. f the clen . getting big involves training big and eating big. drop any cardio too. if you wake up to piss eat!!

Training routine looks decent but try switching things up (exercises and reps) every couple of months as your body adapts and builds tolerences to the stress you put it under.

As far as diet, try eating more frequently (every 2-2.5 hrs) and add more protein try eating 2-3 chicken breast per day, a nice lean steak, 1-2 cans of tuna and have eggs twice. I usually have eggs as a before bed meal as well since they have no carbs. Of course you can substitute foods such as fish fillets, turkey, lean ground turkey, and don't be afraid of good fats such as olive oil, flax seed oil, fatty fish such as salmon, herring, makerel, unsalted nuts, natural peanut butter and egg yolks. The key is moderation and spread everything out. Also limit carbs after 7:00pm to green veggies or salads.

u guys are the best i love this site, i want to get as much knowledge as i can, i know i did my past cycle right and this cycle i hope to take tothe extreme in dieting and excersising for my goals, do you think i can do it from 136 -> 170?

Also I hear that d-bols half-life sux ass, how should i pop these bad boyz?

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Take 6 through the day at ur weight if the 5mg tabs, so 30mg and pop 2 in mornin, 2 before u workout, 2 after thats my opinion anyways

I been reading D-Bol posts on here and i see alot of people talking about

LAL - Alpha Lopoic Acid
    Tyler's Liver Detox
    Milk Thistle
    Nolvadex
    Arimidex
    Clomid
    Proviron

When talking this stuff with d-bols whats the benefits, and what does it all mean i am like gettin confused now, ha

Thread Information