Thread: Cycle Question

CWEBB is offline New Member

Cycle Question

I have done four cycles and I now want a cylce that will allow me to put on some size-but not too much size and also get cut up. Is it possible to run a 6 week deca cycle and then a 6 week var/clen cylce with good results? I am just curious b/c I loved deca but it blew me up like a water baloon and I lost some of my definition. I want to add the strength and aid the joints with deca and then cut the water. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have used var before and loved it, but I have never used clen. Also, sorry to all, I know it is a major no-no on this site, but I won't use test. I know I know, but I don't like the side effects and have not had any sexual sides with a sole deca or var cycles. That being said, if anyone could recommend a cylce with a muscle gainer like deca that is pro-joint(I have bad knees/shoulders) with a end that includes something like var and clen I would really appreciate it as I am not sure how to mix the two, if it can be done. Thanks.

CWEBB is offline New Member
    anyone?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I think you are having problems getting a response because no one who has been on this board for a while would do a cycle without at least 500mg test weekly.

If you are insistent on running a cycle without test I wouldn't worry about running the deca alone, IMO it would be a waste of money. You could try running the deca with some Tbol for the first six weeks, then switch up to the var and clen . Remember that when you run var you need to use a good PCT to get your levels back safely.

Thread Information