Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765

    ***using Halo As A Bridge!!***

    sup fellas,

    just thought id let all you know who don't already, i'm running halo at ten mgs ed five days a wk during my pCT. this is kinda my own experiment. im doing this too keep my stregnth up and aggression high as my body recovers. it's been working great so far. i 'm going too get blood work done in about four wks, i'll keep you guys posted. wish me luck

    test

    any concirns,, read this....

    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)

  2. #2
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    tttop

  3. #3
    Froggy's Avatar
    Froggy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Fog with birddog
    Posts
    725
    Good Luck...keep us posted...

  4. #4
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Yeah, keep us posted!

  5. #5
    j martini is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    924
    Good luck. Though personally i am not a big fan of bridgeing, Why? well i believe you should cycle off altogether or else just stay on. Sure halo, anavar etc might not affect the HPTA at low doses as much as other compounds but they will all have some sort of negative effect in recovery.

    So i believe you should either cycle off alltogether to give your body the best possible chance of recuperating and restoring HPTA funtion or just decide to stay on and have periods where you cruise on lower amounts.

    Thats just my opinion though.

  6. #6
    PowerHouse555's Avatar
    PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Good luck. Though personally i am not a big fan of bridgeing, Why? well i believe you should cycle off altogether or else just stay on. Sure halo, anavar etc might not affect the HPTA at low doses as much as other compounds but they will all have some sort of negative effect in recovery.

    So i believe you should either cycle off alltogether to give your body the best possible chance of recuperating and restoring HPTA funtion or just decide to stay on and have periods where you cruise on lower amounts.

    Thats just my opinion though.

    I also second this

  7. #7
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    good input j. however, i'm only doing this about two wks into PCT. after the two wks, i will remain on 50mgs clomid and 20mgs nolva for another 2wks, also followed by 2-3wks of letro .25mgs eod. by doing this im hoping too give my body 2wks too somewhat recover while still in an anabolic state w/ the halo. then, now that i have SOME natty test floating around i should be able too hold onto my hard earned gains and continue w;/ another 5-6wks of PCT. that's the plan

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

    ~Pinnacle~

  9. #9
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

    ~Pinnacle~

  10. #10
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?


  11. #11
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?
    lol

  12. #12
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

    ~Pinnacle~




  13. #13
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

  14. #14
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

    see what you started

  15. #15
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Are you still waiting 1 yr til your next cycle?

    ~Pinnacle~
    see what you started

  16. #16
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    test.....

    don't wait another year for your next cycle

  17. #17
    Doc.Sust's Avatar
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    a van down by the river!
    Posts
    11,248
    what a bunch of clowns!hahaha!

  18. #18
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    ahh easy post whores! But ya..to the question

  19. #19
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    well pinn, and all yoy whores. i'm waiting until my test levels are in the high normal range where they should be at 20yrs old. it may take a yr, yes. if not, great.....test/tren /eq/var here i come!

  20. #20
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    just too let yall know. it's been about two wks since my last prop injection. my testies are dropping and my sex drive never subsided! wierd if you ask me. this will be my last wk w/ the halo then i'[m dropping it all together.

  21. #21
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Goodluck Test, I took Clomid/nolva for 6wks and waited a month and got BW done and my levels were pretty high. You should be fine.

  22. #22
    charlesriley's Avatar
    charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54 View Post
    test.....

    don't wait another year for your next cycle

  23. #23
    charlesriley's Avatar
    charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona View Post
    just too let yall know. it's been about two wks since my last prop injection. my testies are dropping and my sex drive never subsided! wierd if you ask me. this will be my last wk w/ the halo then i'[m dropping it all together.
    whats your pct regimen????

  24. #24
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,178
    thread is 3 years old man

  25. #25
    PO OFFICER's Avatar
    PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona View Post
    sup fellas,

    just thought id let all you know who don't already, i'm running halo at ten mgs ed five days a wk during my pCT. this is kinda my own experiment. im doing this too keep my stregnth up and aggression high as my body recovers. it's been working great so far. i 'm going too get blood work done in about four wks, i'll keep you guys posted. wish me luck

    test

    any concirns,, read this....

    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)
    Why would you use halo and not anavar ? anavar is by far the best bridge.

  26. #26
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    australia, melbourne
    Posts
    2,426
    lmfao i dont think 'testerone ' will reply

    i think he stopped checking this thread 3 years ago u bunch of gooses

  27. #27
    charlesriley's Avatar
    charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lmfao i dont think 'testerone ' will reply

    i think he stopped checking this thread 3 years ago u bunch of gooses
    lol. thats funny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •