uneek is offline New Member

Question first deca and test cycle

iam 25 years old iam 5'7 and 180 pounds i have been training since i was 17 i was 135 pounds when i started so ive come along way but i feel like iam stuck so iam gonna start taking 300mg's a week of qv deca and 250mg's of qv test enan. my question is should i take something when i come off someone told me no because iam not taking that many mg's a week so i could use some good advice thank's

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I would definatley take pct no matter what. You dont know how your body will react. Especially with 300mgs of deca per week you should have 100percent shutdown. Go to the profiles forum and read up on deca and test. That alone will answer your question.

uneek is offline New Member
    thanks 4 your help

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Always pct IMO and get some nova just in case signs of gyno show up. The dosages are small but everybody reacts different. I would also run the Test at a higher dosage than the Deca .
    Maybe Like This IMO

Mon
    1 ml Test, 1/2 ml Deca

Thurs
    1 ml Test, 1/2 ml Deca

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is your first cycle, then I would run just test alone. If you start mixing them up, and have a reaction to one of them, you will not know which one it is. This is why its best to try your system out first, with just one substance...I would do this if I were you, as you might regret it if you dont.. good luck..

Thread Information