AdamXD is offline New Member

Andropen / Deca Cycle

Hey bros,

Need some help with my next cyle. Im' 6'2" 220 and want to run a cycle with Deca & Andropen 275.

Anyone have some thoughts on a decent standard pyramid cyle (up) and followed by a tapering off (reverse pyramid) cycle?
    I'm thinking about 10 weeks on the juice........

Thanks bros!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    pyramiding is old school, dont do it. All it does is cause uneven blood levels, which increase the likely hood of sides. Run a constant dose all the way through

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    pyramiding is old school, dont do it. All it does is cause uneven blood levels, which increase the likely hood of sides. Run a constant dose all the way through
    ditto run a constant dose

Andropen / Deca

Thanks bros. Could you guys help with some cycle advice?
    I've got 10ml of andropen 275 & 10 ml of decabol 250.....seems like enough for a 6-8 week cycle. Don't want to be on this sh*t too long and have my nuts shrink up

Might look like

Week 1 : 250 mg deca & 275mg Andro
    Week 2: 500mg deca & 500mg Andro
    Week 3: 500mg deca & 500mg Andro
    week 4: 500mg deca & 500mg Andro
    Week 5: 500mg deca & 500mg Andro
    Week 6: 250 mg deca & 275mg Andro

what do you guys think? Is 500mg of Deca & 500mg of Andropen enough to make some decent gains in a 6 week timeperiod? Or should I cut the dosages down slightly and extend the cycle another 2-4 weeks?

Thanks bros!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if those are ur choices I would lower the dosages and extend ur cycle, especially if this is ur first..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Can you get anymore gear? Running Deca for 6 weeks isnt going to do much of anything except make you want more.

Run 2mL's of Test a week and 2mL's of Deca a week. 550 and 500 with your androgens higher. I'm sure you can get some more BD gear, let us know so we can extend this a bit. You stated next cycle, what number is this for you? Maybe we can bump the test up a bit.........

Ando / Deca Cycle

Thanks for the help bro. To answer some questions, this is cycle number 2. First cycle was deca mixed with some sustanon 250.

Some basic stats 6'2" 215....just want to gain some hard muscle and try to strip off some of the 12%-14bodyfat. Let's just say I run, jump, and shoot alot.

I spent a shitload making sure I got the real deal B-Dragon so I dont know if I want to poney up for more juice. You think 6 weeks of Deca is too short - should I decrease the dosage down to 400mg a week and extend the cycle to 8 weeks? Or, should I say f*uck it and go get some more Deca because 6 weeks aint enough to get it done?? Buying the juice makes me nervous as hell!

Thread Information