Thread: Lump hurtting

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Lump hurtting

I've done a cycle of cyp test and EQ about a year ago and now I feel soreness under my nipple and felt a lump that hurts! Could this be gyno or maybe cancer? The only other thing I can think of is a had a girl over 3 weeks ago and she like to bite and pull could she have pulled scare tissue causing a lump?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    OK, now this may sound a little weird, but hear me out. I believe that it is quite possible that with estrogen levels heightened in some males, any stimulations to the nipples such as sucking and biting, can cause the body to react as if it needing to breast feed. This is what happened to me some years ago. This girl sucked the hell outta my nipples and surely as the day grows into night, tittie fest began. Go get checked Bro. Did you do proper PT at the end of that cycle? Did u use any anti e's during the cycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmihula
    I've done a cycle of cyp test and EQ about a year ago and now I feel soreness under my nipple and felt a lump that hurts! Could this be gyno or maybe cancer? The only other thing I can think of is a had a girl over 3 weeks ago and she like to bite and pull could she have pulled scare tissue causing a lump?

Thread Information