Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Ed prop injections?

I have always used prop at 100 mgs eod everytime I use it. Had great results too. But the more I read the more I see people saying that ed injects keep the possiblity of sides like acne to a minimum. Is this just for acne and such or does that go for sides like gyno too. I'm thinking about trying ed but do you think 700mgs a week would be overkill?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    It think that most will tell you that ED is the way to go, but from my past experience, I haven't seen virtually any difference when I run it EOD. That being said, I now run it ED because I like to.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if gyno wants to appear it will - doesn't matter whether you shoot ED or EOD

take some anti-e's to help combat gyno from appearing.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    It think that most will tell you that ED is the way to go, but from my past experience, I haven't seen virtually any difference when I run it EOD. That being said, I now run it ED because I like to.
    How many mgs per day and what anti-e's are you useing?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    ED as opposed to EOD or E2D keeps blood plasma levels more stable. Thus, reducing side effects. These include, acne, water retention etc...Though some of these can be prevented.

Gyno is caused by elevated estrogen in the body. This can be a side from the Test Prop, as it aromotases to estrogen. This is where an AI comes in. An AI (Aromotase Inhibiter/Inactivator) will stop this aromotasation, thus, prevent/reducing gyno. AI's include, Letro, Arimidex , L-Dex, Proviron and Aromoasin. Nolva is a SERM, but can be used effectievly to prevent gyno. Though. not as effective as the AI's.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    How many mgs per day and what anti-e's are you useing?
    It depends on what else I am running with it and if I am just kickstarting my cycle with it.

I normally don't run any less than 100/day, but I have ran many cycles. I don't use a AI during cycle unless I feel problems such as gyno coming on. I like to start without it and just add it as needed.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    ED as opposed to EOD or E2D keeps blood plasma levels more stable. Thus, reducing side effects. These include, acne, water retention etc...Though some of these can be prevented.
    took the words out of my mouth

dtr98 is offline Member
    ed is best, 700mg wk is fine,

bigJJ is offline Member
    Yup, perfect.

100mg/day is my preferred choice. I just like the results.

But, as stated, if you are prone to gyno (or acne), it will happen no matter what. Just follow the proper precautions for either and you'll be fine (Letro for gyno and Benzoyl Peroxide for acne have worked fine for me)

BTW... if all you've done is 100mg EOD, you will LOVE 100mg ED

Thread Information