MrSimba is offline New Member

Winstrol oral first cycle

Hi Guys, First post but I've been reading on here for a while so thanks for all the info so far!

I'm 37, 5'10, 190lb with about 10% bf, My training is hard and intense and I'm strict with my diet, (loads of protein, very low fat, 6ltrs water a day, never drink alcohol)

I'm looking for a 'little' push with my training, just some more strenght and maybe 4-5lbs gain all of which must be kept post cycle,
    I don't want to run the risk of too many sides as I don't know how my body will react to gear yet having never used any.

I have 400 oral Winstrol (2mg's) and would like to hear your thoughts on useage,

I know everyone seems to want to add test to it but first off I want to stick to the one and go from there, a lot of users on here talk about PCT with Winny but on Bodybuilding.com (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm it states -

There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate

and

There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback.

Is this what users of Winny only have found as it contridicts other info I have read.

Also I train in Jui Jitsu and read about joint pain is it really a problem on a max of 25mg a day (peak for 2 weeks) or is this just experianced in high dose users?

Sorry for the long first post, and thanks for your thoughts!

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing it now and i've experienced joint pain, but it's bearable. My strength has increased, but you won't get that 4-5lbs. that you're looking for. I've stayed at 175 the whole time, but my body fat has lowered by 5%. You don't need clomid either, trust me.

cheers nick, are you useing tabs? and what was your cycle?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    1,winny only WILL shut u down .... thats y test should be run alongside it
    2.PCT is used to bring back ur natural testosterone levels .... and yes u will need to run one ... do a search for Pheedno's PCT protocol
    3.i would run the winny at no less than 50mg ED
    4.joint pain is very common with the use of winny .... u can take glucosamine, chondroitin, and msm for that
    5.i would add some prop to that cycle since it looks like ur trying to cut ... but remember that diet/cardio/training are the keys to cutting .. not AAS

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimba
    cheers nick, are you useing tabs? and what was your cycle?
    1 cc ED, for 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    remember that diet/cardio/training are the keys to cutting .. not AAS
    Damn true.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickHex81
    1 cc ED, for 10 weeks.
    10 wks ... thats a long time on winny .. a lot of people wont go past 6 .. u might wanna get ur liver values checked to be on the safe side

are u running anything with it ?

So thats one for Winny definatly needing pct and one for it definatly not!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimba
    So thats one for Winny definatly needing pct and one for it definatly not!
    If you run it with something else maybe, but from what i've read you don't have to.

Quiet, no i'm not, I know i've been told to run it with Test, but I don't want to get big with Test. I'm on my 8th week and i've read the people will only go 8, if that. I just wanted to finish the bottle, actually...

double post, sorry.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winny will shut you down and you will need pct to get your natty levels back i line.

Is that why I barely SPERM anything??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol will not shut you down, it will supress you. Meaning you will still have some natrual testosterone in you on a winny only cycle.

There will be no floating-estrogen in pct to cause nagetive feedback, so nolva/clomid is not a must. I recomend tongat-ali/tribulis for pct, and you should use some nolva as well, since tribulis can increase estrogen.

If you do a winny-only, 100mgs ed, is needed for decent results.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe this'sll help

One novel use for Winstrol in any cycle (perhaps even bulking) would be to use it at a very limited dose, in order to lower SHBG. (2) One of the properties of Winstrol is it’s profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids . A dose of .2mg/kg lowered SHBG significantly, which would in turn, raise the amoung of free testosterone circulating in the body. As with 99% of steroids, however, it’s important to note that suppression of your natural hormonal levels will occur (though perhaps not to the extent that it will with many other steroids).(10) As with running virtually any compound, testosterone supplementation (i.e. running test in a cycle containing Winstrol) is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction.

id run a nolvadex only pct for 4wks. this will also help with your lipids as winny will have a noticably negative effect on cholesterol

Thread Information