studlyBo5 is offline New Member

clomid on a winnie and EQ cycle?

ive been on a winnstrol and EQ cycle for about 6 weeks and im doing 50 mg of EQ and winni everyday but the past few days my nipples are gettin a little puffy an sore and im holdig alot of water should i start to take some clomid?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid is not used for puffy nips and water retention ....... im guessing u didnt bother to research b4 u started ur "cycle"

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid can be used as an anti-estrogen. Nolva is stronger, but if clomid is what you got, use it. Eq does convert to estrogen, and can promote gyno!

to quietstorm

clomid dose help that it is an antiestrogen and low test levels and elavated estrogen levels cause puyy nipples and water retention and u cant take nolvadex with winni or EQ it counter acts the affects

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by studlyBo5
    clomid dose help that it is an antiestrogen and low test levels and elavated estrogen levels cause puyy nipples and water retention and u cant take nolvadex with winni or EQ it counter acts the affects

u are correct .... clomid is an estrogen blocker to a certain extent .... but never did i say that it wasnt .... what i said was that it isnt used to combat puffy nips/water retention during cycle .... that is what nolva, l-dex, letro, etc... are for .... as these all work much better than clomid in regards to puffy nips and water retention

Michael22 is offline New Member
    Mmm, I know that Eq aromitizes slightly, but ive mostly read that its not enough to cause problems such as gyno. Getting gyno from 350 mg a week (relatively small dose) worries me - im doing the same cycle atm. Is this more common with Eq?

Btw bro, how has your cycle been going? Are you cutting/bulking? Good results so far?

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22
    Mmm, I know that Eq aromitizes slightly, but ive mostly read that its not enough to cause problems such as gyno. Getting gyno from 350 mg a week (relatively small dose) worries me - im doing the same cycle atm. Is this more common with Eq?
    I've read the same, so I believe what I read since i'm a nOOB. The only real way to find out is to experience it yourself. I'm getting on EQ next week.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    stack some proviron with the EQ, and problem(gyno, bloating) is solved! I belive from expirience that proviron will make other aas more effective as well as, whick makes it ideal to use in all cycles.

i already have clomid though so can i just use that?

Thread Information