Thread: wtf flu?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

wtf flu?

is it possible to get the test flu after one shot and 2 days of dbol ? i feel shitty hope to god im not getting sick... dont ever remember it being this bad before..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    hmmmm...never heard of the flu hitting that fast bro.Usually takes a few weeks to appear,when the gear is building up in your system.

You might just be getting a bug that is going around

~Pinnacle~

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing happen to me after starting dbol and andropen . Dunno if it was the flu or what but i stopped the dbol and got better, then started again and felt like shit again.

ya i dunno didn;t think it would be the test flu yet. but cant figure out what else it owuld be.. weekend before i started was a little wild maybe im still recovering from that i dont know...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    test flu is possible but hardly probable so soon. my bet's on a little bug. jus take care of yourself and take it easy for a min then hop to it when whatever the **** it is subsides

POSH is offline Member
    I had the same thing happen but it leveled off by about day 9 or 10. What brand gear are you taking?

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    It happened to me. I did my first shot of test (cyp 250) on a thursday and by saturday i felt like poop.

son of a bitch.. tonight i felt like shit hit up my back workout and it wore me out so bad i wanted to go to bed. then im laying in bed one sec im cold as hell the next hot ... now im sitting on the computer sweating my ass off... this is freaky. i doubt it's the gear, i think im gonna stop my d's till this passes then start them up again. i do feel a little better then yesterday though so thats hto..

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had that shit happen to me .... like 4 or 5 days after i started using PROP ..... i started to feel shitty with flu-like symptoms ... but it soon went away

today i feel good. im still going to take it easy today just to make sure all is well. it was really weird i dont know what the hell it was but it sucked..

DaBear6955 is offline New Member
    yeah dude...... same shit happened to me, im takin winny and equ, did one shot of test with it, the next day i felt like ass.... stopped the test, felt a lot better,, gonna start up again tho, it just takes gettin used too

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear6955
    yeah dude...... same shit happened to me, im takin winny and equ, did one shot of test with it, the next day i felt like ass.... stopped the test, felt a lot better,, gonna start up again tho, it just takes gettin used too
    i dunno what the hell it was for me but i never had it before from any cycle. i think i just got a bug but all seems to well now. just taking it easy rest of week though

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I recently had to stop taking my dbol for the same reasons. I stuck with it for 2 wks. but finally had to give it up. I'm still on test-e and deca and starting to feel much better.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    I had the same thing happen but it leveled off by about day 9 or 10. What brand gear are you taking?

What name-brand of gear is everyone taking, who is getting sick??

8pak is offline Junior Member
    I got a case of the test flu at 2-3 weeks. But I was front loading test e AND kickstarting prop. Both were from BD.

im pretty sure it's not the gear. like i said my other cycle with the same gear went fine.. normal test flu around week 3 or so. i think i just got a bug, throats a little scratchy too now so i strongly belive it's not the AS. other then the sore throat everythng is fine now.

POSH is offline Member
    Just thought it would be interesting just to see if there is any brand that may cause it slightly more than others.....I know it just depends on the person, but it was 5a.m. when I posted that and it seemed interesting at the time.....

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    My Dbol is Naposim and the test is prescription pharmaceutical grade. All good stuff.

I think what happened in my case is I hade a bit of an autoimmune reaction to the dbol which brought my immune system down enough that I ended up getting a more severe respiratory virus. Just theory though.

Thread Information