Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nolva for pct?

  1. #1
    thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    86

    Nolva for pct?

    Hey,
    Just finishing a 14 week'er:

    600mg/ wk Test Enth
    500mg/ wk Eq

    Planned PCT is:

    day1: 40mg Nolva
    day 2 - 28: 20mg nolva

    Sound ok?

  2. #2
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesux
    Hey,
    Just finishing a 14 week'er:

    600mg/ wk Test Enth
    500mg/ wk Eq

    Planned PCT is:

    day1: 40mg Nolva
    day 2 - 28: 20mg nolva

    Sound ok?
    I would run 40-60mg ED for at least 4 weeks or until you have fully recovered. Arimidex at 0.25mg ED would be a good addition as well.

  3. #3
    thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    86
    ok kool.
    cheers

    just one thing.. how can u tell u have "fully recovered"

  4. #4
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    I always run the nolva from the start of my cycle.. just to be safe...

  5. #5
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesux
    ok kool.
    cheers

    just one thing.. how can u tell u have "fully recovered"
    A blood test is the best way.

  6. #6
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would run 40-60mg ED for at least 4 weeks or until you have fully recovered. Arimidex at 0.25mg ED would be a good addition as well.
    don't you think 60mg/ed of nolva for 4wks is a bit much? his cycle is seemingly simple and under 16wks.

  7. #7
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    don't you think 60mg/ed of nolva for 4wks is a bit much? his cycle is seemingly simple and under 16wks.
    I agree.

    wk 1-2 Nolva 40mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Nolva 20mg/ED

    Other compounds could be run to make the PCT protocol more efficient. Arimidex , Aromosin, Proviron would all help raise LH/FSH serum levels.

  8. #8
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I agree.

    wk 1-2 Nolva 40mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Nolva 20mg/ED

    Other compounds could be run to make the PCT protocol more efficient. Arimidex, Aromosin, Proviron would all help raise LH/FSH serum levels.
    this is the only way i have ran nolva for pct and it worked quite well so i honestly can't suggest any other way. like you said swifto, a few other things can be ran if there's still any concern. i personally would suggest some letro after the nolva...

  9. #9
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    I'd run HCG /Nolva/Proviron for PCT. Possibly adding Clen too.

  10. #10
    Power40's Avatar
    Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    238
    I use Clomid w/the Nolva. Check the main page for dosages. What were your gains?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •