CheckerChest is offline Junior Member

Anti-Inflams and Juice

Wow, what a week, first food poisoning now my back is so F-ed up i can barely sleep at night.

Doctor prescribed me 375mg of NAPROXEN which is an anit-inflammatory, i am taking Win 50mg ed, day 33 of 6 week cycle. Is it ok to take the Naproxen?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think you'll be ok, but I'll bump for more opinions.

my doc prescribed me naproxin for my delt a while ago, and I just took some the other day (while on prop) b/c it was keeping me up at night, too. I was fine.

mkk359 is offline New Member
    I guess you'll be fine. Personally when my doc puts me on anti-inflamatory's I stop taking everything else unless I'm in the middle of a T3 cycle, then I start to level off. I do this mainly b/c I don't want to run the risk of something not letting the Prednisone do its job. However I do this strictly out of caution, I haven't looked it up so bump to someone who knows more on the subject.

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    first off, read other posts before posting this is like the 3 post of this subject, second youll b cool taking naproxim it wont effect anything your good togo, might even help your muscles recover faster, i take it for my painful n sore injections

Thread Information