Thread: One more time

Brazil is offline Member

One more time

Ill post my progress and ask another question. I used 8 weeks of sustanon . I gained some size and strength and also lost bodyfat. Im now about 190, was like 205, been working out since highschool off and on seriously for 6 months. I would like to ask about using for 1 month to shred some more fat. I can get only t-4 here in brazil, and get without a prescription. I can get just about any type of steroid at the local gym. I am going to use 600 mcg of t4 everyday. what should I use to combat catobolism, just test or test and something else. I was going to make order yesterday, but will have to wait till next week.

I appreciate any advise

thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Why does it have to be gone in a month?

Brazil is offline Member
    the reason for a 1 month cycle is because pst starts three weeks after last shot which makes 7 weeks plus 3 weeks for a total of 10 weeks with pct. Im going back to the states to work and want to be finished with pct as Idont feel like importing drugs by plane and dont feel like sending anything to my moms house.

Brazil is offline Member
    can someone please reply my post never seem to get replies. I dont know if this is because im in brazil or what, i am an american but i just stay here most of the time

Thread Information