flyspyder is offline Junior Member

comments on my cycle?

this is my first cycle, i'm 21, about 230 naturall up till now. a lil chubby around the belly but i can see the outline of my top abs and thats it lol...

weeks 1-12

100mg test prop ED
    80mg tren A ED

nolva for 4 weeks after at 40 mg

longer shorter? more less?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo i would stick to a longer acting test and drop the tren .

yup thats right get Test E or C & do just 500mg just test cycle for first time tren is hard on your system for first cycle.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run your tren as long as your prop, cut it back to 8 weeks. Also i'd lower your nolva to 10mgs/day throughout and then bump it to 20mgs/day for pct's. If you only have 20mg nolva's then that will do. With that said...I doubt your going to want to stick yourself ED for 10 weeks for the first time, and you would make decent gains running test E at 500-600mgs/week for 10-12 weeks for a first go-around.

flyspyder is offline Junior Member
    actually i'm about a week and a half into it right now... ive got no fear of needles.... geting used to 2cc of oil in my body at a time is a little harsh, but i started spliting it up into pars, like 1cc in the right pec and 1cc in the left pec at a time... much better now. i want the tren for the cuting properties. i've got a bit of weight to loost. i wouldnt say i'm fat by anymeans... my pecs stick out more than my tummy. i'd just like to loose some fat...

Thread Information