Thread: Help!

Eagleshead5 is offline New Member

Help!

Good afternoon guyz!
    I'm a newbie here BUT i have a few questions and of course need some help...

My currents stats.

I'm 35 years old, 5'9, 162 pounds. I havent done a current bf % BUT i guess I'm around 9-11?? (so not sure exactly where i am...) I work out 5X p/week. HOWEVER what I'm looking to do is go up, in the range of 170-180.. Don't want to loose my body % ( i want to be around 9 or 10 ). BUT i want to get MAD CUT...

What can i take to help me to do that?? Any suggestions ??

thanks!
    Last edited by Eagleshead5; 01-26-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and Cardio are the best things for getting "mad cut" it's that simple...AAS won't help you achieve anything without proper diet and exercise. With that being said? have you ever done a cycle before? What would you be willing to do? inject once a week? once a day? or are you a phobic with needles? I would suggest fina and prop every other day for cutting given your age at the very least. 100mgs EOD with prop, and 75mgs ED with fina.

Week 1-8 prop 100mgs/EOD
    Week 1-7 fina 75mgs/EOD
    Week 1-8 10-20mgs/day nolvadex

Post cycle therapy :

Read post cycle therapy threads!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Since you are new to AAS I'm guessing...

I would go with
    Test E or C 500mgs/week 1-10
    EQ 400mgs/week 1-10
    nolvadex 20mgs/day 1-10

PCT at week 13

Eagleshead5 is offline New Member
    Thanks Mallet.. HOWEVER, to answer ur question. NO, I never done a cycle before and yes, I hate needles.. HOWEVER IF needles is the best way to go, then once a week.. my ultimate goals are to gain 15 to 20 pounds in muscle and get mad cut.. I know that i need to increase my cardio, and change my workout regimen.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle imo you should do a test only 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks!
    run nolvadex to help with bloat and sort your pct out before you start the cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if this is your 1st cycle imo you should do a test only 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks!
    run nolvadex to help with bloat and sort your pct out before you start the cycle!
    And there you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleshead5
    Thanks Mallet.. HOWEVER, to answer ur question. NO, I never done a cycle before and yes, I hate needles.. HOWEVER IF needles is the best way to go, then once a week.. my ultimate goals are to gain 15 to 20 pounds in muscle and get mad cut.. I know that i need to increase my cardio, and change my workout regimen.
    Sinse you don't like needles i'd go with 1 shot a week of test E for 10-12 weeks like the others have said, anyone can stomach 1 shot a week.

Without a doubt diet and cardio are the absolute best ways to loose unwanted BF. Stay disciplined and you won't have any probs. If possible try and do your cardio first thing in the A.M. for maximum fat loss. Possibly and OTC thermogenic may be of some benefit as well.

Test E for 10-12 wks is a classic for a newb. Water rention won't be a concern if your anti-es are in place.

Welcome to the board and good luck.

Thread Information