MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member

so many parrots on these boards

You guys all say the same thing sometimes it's funny, but how many speak from experience? Example, someone will ask about tren and then 10 guys will chime in and say "Use tren ace because you can quit it if you don't like it" How many of you have used tren e?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    You guys all say the same thing sometimes it's funny, but how many speak from experience? Example, someone will ask about tren and then 10 guys will chime in and say "Use tren ace because you can quit it if you don't like it" How many of you have used tren e?

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member

So many Parrots on these boards.

CHIRP CHIRP a lil birdie told me there is already another thread like this, whos the parrot now oh BTW i hear u can drink willy is this true CHIRP CHIRP

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    u know im playin wit u i hope....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

i pretty much forgot the thread topic once i saw that genitalia carrier in ur avatar.....

mmmmhummm guud.

gots to git me somma dat shit!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no need for two of these

Thread Information