sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Anavar and dbol question

I have teste, don't want to do prop ED shots. I might want to kick start with dbol . If I do, how many weeks should I wait before I start using anavar for the rest of the cycle? If I use dbol it will be 40mg for 4 weeks.

Cycle Choices are:

1-4 Dbol ed
    1-16 Test E 500mg ew
    ?-18 Anavar 60 or 70mg ed

I also thought of a long anavar test cycle like this

1-16 anavar 60mg
    1-14 Test E 500mg

Comments? Am I crazy for wating to run var that long? I have run var for 4 months before, by itself. Want to try again using test. Goal is to put on some solid lean mass. Will keep the cardio going a few times a week and lift heavy, throughout.

Thanks in advance.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You can kickstart with the d-bol then finish with the Vars, like your last 4-6 weeks of the cycle, that will let your liver have a rest for atleast 8 weeks. But if your looking for some lean mass then start your cycle off with Var and finish with the Var as well. 16 weeks seems a bit long, not unheard of, but a 4 week break inbetween wouldn't hurt either.

sp9
    Thanks. I will go with the anavar option without dbol . Will seriously consider your break suggestion. Maybe 1-6 w/ anavar 7-10 off anavar, 11-16 back on anavar. While running the test 1-14.

When I ran anavar the first time it was by itself and, I loved it. Had done a couple cycles where test and EQ were the main component with a dbol kickstart. With anavar only I was much more impressed with how it changed my body composition, strength, and the lack of any hints of side effects. Also, cut me up much better than the eq/test. So I am interested in test/anavar to compare to test/eq. Will be a fun experiment.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Anavar isn't as harsh as some other 17AA's orals...

If it was me I'd run the Dbol for the 1st 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off
    and then add in the anavar and finish the cycle with it... Just how
    I'd do it...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I agree with all of the above. 16 weeks isnt unheard of SP but I'd space it out with a nice little break in the middle. I'm unsure of your goal but if you're looking for hard, lean, retainable gains then run the Var upfront and then again finishing, forget the D-bol. 4 weeks to start and 6 weeks to finish sounds good. 60-80mgs ED sounds like a great dose to me, what do you think? I'm doing 100mgs ED for 6 weeks in my upcoming cycle..............

sp9
    Thanks again for all the input. I loved var by itself, and I think since I have jumped test a couple of times before with dbol , that I will leave it out this time just as an experiment. Gains from that var cycle are sticking around, in terms of noticing the shape of my muscle, the size, and the body fat reduction.

Thread Information