Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Response as soon as possible!

I just recieved my order today of deca and d-bol and plan on starting today as well, but I needed to get a question answered first? I also ordered some Nolvadex , but I did not recieve it. So would it still be okay to do the cycle without it? I have Clomid for the end, but I just wanted to limit water retension and any risk of gyno. Any help would be great

ripped_82 is offline Member
    WAIT!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Never start until you have everything. You may not need it, but what if you do??? Good luck bro!

peace,

ttgb

Thanks! what if I take my Clomid now, because it does have some estrogen blockers in it and by time I'm done I will have more Clomid.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hopefully at this point you have been doing lots of preparation for your cycle - weight training, good diet, rest, etc. Don't take a chance on messing up the time you have invested up to this point by being a little too anxious now. I know it's tough, but 1 or 2 more weeks will seem like nothing 3-4 months from now. I personally don't know anything about using clomid during cycle. IMO, just wait on your nolvadex , start your gear and already have the novladex there just in case you need them. If you start getting gyno and need your nolvadex and don't have them, then 2 weeks waiting on them will seem like a very looonnggg time!!!

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but that doesn't mean it's not the right advice bro. I am sure others will share their opinions also, just be patient.

peace,

ttgb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would say wait as well. If you wanted something to help control bloat (water retention) as well as preventing gyno you should have opted for arimidex instead of nolvadex ....then again hindsight is 20/20. Just wait bro...you never know what can happen. BTW...I'm moving this to the Anabolic Forum.

That's fine bro, that is what I asked for and now I have my answer. I am not ignorant and a few weeks isn't shit. I personally thought the same thing, but just wanted to check you know?

Originally posted by Bodine6
    I am not ignorant and a few weeks isn't shit.
    Nobody said you were....and I hope you're not copping an attitude.

No bro, i'm not at all. Maybe it just came out wrong. I was just saying that waiting 2 weeks isn't anything to wait.

Ok bro...no prob. I'm not being a prick either but sometimes 2 weeks can turn into 5,6 or 10 weeks (I've seen it happen). Look, I guess all I'm saying is err on the side of caution. Good luck bro.

BIG R is offline Member
    I'd say to wait. You really don't know when you are going to get the Nolvadex . I think that everyone here agrees. Don't be too overzealouse to get get big, there is always time. You can do so much on diet to get big alone. How much Nolvadex do you plan to take?

Heck, I didnt even try to use anything until I was 25. There are so many things that can happened and it is a better safe than sorry situation that way I look at it.
    Also, if I didnt live ON TOP of Mexico this might have been harder for me to say. Hell, Nolvadex is legal to cross all you have to do is say its for breast cancer if customs gives you shit about it. You must live far away from any sources.

Big R.

Billmister is offline Member
    Hey pete it's happend to me.... I got my Dbol , Sus, and clomid, and i said f it i'm gonna start because the rest of my order come tomorrow. WHAT A STUPID ASS MISTAKE!!! i stared my cycle and little did i know my order didn't arrive, until i had to reorder 2 weeks later. thank god nothing bad happend like side effect or anything but it did come in handy on week 3 when my nipples felt a little irrated. and i started the nolva and cleared EVERYTHING up. So this comes to show, sure i %99 person my package was gonna arive the next day... but that %1 can happen. I say wait. NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT EVERYTHING IN HAND. GOODLUCK MAN... AND GOOD CALL PETE

Thread Information