EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Is this test flu?

I'm going into week 4 of a 500mg/wk test-e cycle and for the past 2-3 days I've felt very lethargic and almost sick in a way. I could sleep all day if I wanted to. Is this the test flu comming on?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I'm going into week 4 of a 500mg/wk test-e cycle and for the past 2-3 days I've felt very lethargic and almost sick in a way. I could sleep all day if I wanted to. Is this the test flu comming on?
    Androgens reduce your immune system response. So with taking test, you can get sick easier. You very well could be coming down with something.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    test flu bro... i had the same from T400, i was sleeping 12 hrs a day the day after injection. my boy mentioned that taking small doses of anti-biotics helps eliminate the Test flu all together, or a better idea is to take lots of Vitamion-C, good luck!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I am on my 4th week of prop w/ exact same symptoms. It was really bad the first 10 days, but still feel lethargic some days. Mine hasn't gone away completely. I know this doesn't give you an answer, but I am right there w/ you.

POSH

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I'm just trying to make it through. I don't think I'm sick because I don't have any other symptoms such as sore throat, cough, headache etc. I just feel tired. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Test Flu

When i get sick on cycle i just try to sleep it off. Worked well for me but i did lose some wieght. Sleep it off and then get back to the gym and ur diet asap

Thread Information