cnepp is offline Junior Member

Puffy Nipples! Help!

Now that you're here, need some advice..

I am not taking any AAS at the moment.

I've got puffy nipples.

They aren't sore, they aren't itchy and there are no lumps underneath. So, one would figure that it is not gyno. I am guessing estrogen related water retention or fat deposits? I don't think its fat deposits, because when I get a chest pump my nipples look very normal. I will post some pictures this friday [tomorrow] before and after my chest workout.

What are the best products to clear estrogen related water? Nolvadex , Letro, Arimidex ? Will those products clear estrogen related water retention? Thanks for your help!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I'd use nolva... but hopefully someone else will chime in if they think something else would be more effective.

Hey thanks for the help - I did a little reading on Letro and that seems to do the job, if infact it is water retention.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cnepp
    Hey thanks for the help - I did a little reading on Letro and that seems to do the job, if infact it is water retention.
    youll notice water retention in your face before you notice it under your nipples. water isnt generally retained only in certain areas of the body. probably nolva or arimidex are your best bets.

Mizz*Jacqui is offline Female Member
    nolvadex nolvadex novaldex

its by the amount of estrogen building up

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizz*Jacqui
    nolvadex nolvadex novaldex

its by the amount of estrogen building up
    Depends what your last cycle was. Could be progesterone related. If so, nolva wont help.

I've never cycled before - just seems to be natural.. shitty genetics maybe? Anyways, I'll keep ya posted. I'll be running Letro @ .25 MG/Day and see what happens!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    will he be able to reverse the puffiness though?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    run the letro higher than that bro. id say at least 1.5 mgs ed. if you can get your hands on some phlojel, then it would work great to combine the letro and phlojel and put it directly on your chest.

thanks Tren - I got that .25 mg/day from the profile on the board, but I guess to clear out the water it'd need to be up around 1.25. Also - quick ? for anyone that knows about ARR products - the Letro, more specificly (sp), how would I measure out my proper dosage?

dimjon555 is offline New Member
    thanks Tren - I got that .25 mg/day from the profile on the board, but I guess to clear out the water it'd need to be up around 1.25. Also - quick ? for anyone that knows about ARR products - the Letro, more specificly (sp), how would I measure out my proper dosage?

Hey bro,

Any luck with this? My chest is the same way. I have had this everysince I have been working out. If I am pumped up, my chest looks normal also. but if I am just chiling or somthing and take my shirt off it seems like what you described.

Please let me know how it worked out for ya. or anyone that would be able to help. I have some clomid, but didnt take any because I just stared my cycle, so it cant be from the gear. I think its just natural. dont know?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i use a syringe to measure it out.

dimjon - ill let you know. i should be receiving my letro in a few days.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hijack... So how do you measure out 1.5mg if they give you a spray top on the thing.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    If you know its not gyno I would try rubbing prep H to draw the water out just to make sure. Try it for a couple of weeks before you tan, or goto bed... keep reappling. I know it sounds stupid but hey it works.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    I've never cycled before - just seems to be natural.. shitty genetics maybe? Anyways, I'll keep ya posted. I'll be running Letro @ .25 MG/Day and see what happens!
    Also run you letro at least 1mg a day, this isnt arimadex.

Thread Information