Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

Any mass at all on a Tbol only cycle?

Hey guys...

Can I get any keepable mass at all on a Tbol only cycle...
    I only want 10-15 lbs of keepable mucsle...

If so what dose , and legth of cycle...

Thanx RUSH

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    A tbol only cycle is great to put on a little mass. I dont know about 10-15lbs, but it will all be keepable lean mass. Is this your first cycle and what dosage you will be running? Those two will have alot to do with how much mass you put on

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have not used t bol, but from what I have read on it, I think that 10-15 lbs. would be difficult to attain on only t bol.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on day #22 of T-Bol only 50 mg ED and I'm up 10.7 pounds from when I started. My bench has gone up fourty pounds, as well as all other exercises up on strength a great deal. It was my first cycle, so I had virgin receptors. Word to the wise if you are going to do a T-Bol cycle, take something to keep your blood pressure down. Mine has shot up from 125/65 to 152/75. I haven't got any blood work done, but I bet it does a # on my lipids too (as I've read). My gains have really started to subside in the last week, except strength has continued to go up a bit. If you are worried about mass, don't take it more than 5 weeks, most T-Bol users report no more weight gain, or very very little after this mark. You would be better off doing shorter cycles, say 3-4 weeks on, 5 weeks off, 3-4 weeks on, 5 weeks off, etc..than taking it 10 weeks and you'll save money too.

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    i would say it all depends on where u r at in correlation to ur genetic potential ..if ur close no ,if ur far away yeh ...

goose is offline Banned
    If it`s your first cycle yes it is possible with the correct diet and training.I would say 15 pounds can be done in 8 weeks at 60mgs,easy.

goose4..

chopin76 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    I'm on day #22 of T-Bol only 50 mg ED and I'm up 10.7 pounds from when I started. My bench has gone up fourty pounds, as well as all other exercises up on strength a great deal. It was my first cycle, so I had virgin receptors. Word to the wise if you are going to do a T-Bol cycle, take something to keep your blood pressure down. Mine has shot up from 125/65 to 152/75. I haven't got any blood work done, but I bet it does a # on my lipids too (as I've read). My gains have really started to subside in the last week, except strength has continued to go up a bit. If you are worried about mass, don't take it more than 5 weeks, most T-Bol users report no more weight gain, or very very little after this mark. You would be better off doing shorter cycles, say 3-4 weeks on, 5 weeks off, 3-4 weeks on, 5 weeks off, etc..than taking it 10 weeks and you'll save money too.
    What kind of Tbol u have used?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I used BD Tbol, though it was with Test Enan also. I would say 8-12lbs would be an accurate guess of what to gain and attain.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I used BD Tbol, though it was with Test Enan also. I would say 8-12lbs would be an accurate guess of what to gain and attain.

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ How long did you run it and at what dose? Oh, and what results and sides did you get?

Thread Information