steve lopez is offline New Member

Exclamation AR's PCT? real deal or mexico bound?

So i bought the pct from www.ar-r.com, i so far have had none of the usual supporting evidence that it's working, my mildly thinning hair hasn't stoped. ( keep in mind my cycle was T-prop&Winny) I have no usual lil bits of body acne and my balls still feel really small. It's been 6 days sine my 1st days admin(day 1 300mg clomid + 20 mg nolv ed days 2-11 100mg clomid days 12-21 50mg of clomid......yati yata yata, the vets know where i'm going with this)

So Im thinking of hitting up the border to get the real deal and start from the top.

My 2 questions are: A. Am i acting like a newbie, shut up and take the AR ish cause it's 4 real - OR - is it MOST likely that the AR stuff is major BUll CRAP just like every other "oh we swear it works just like the real stuff" garbage out there? B.should i go to mexico, my hair is whats really pissing me off, its getting to thin for my liking, i use nioxin, restoration hair and proscar.....When will it stop, when can i see growth?

We all know the real deal is just that, real so all u vets who know when pct is working if u tried this AR stuff let me know if u KNOW its real???

Thanx again Dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

system admin is offline Owner
    AR-R 's stuff is NOT bs. There is nothing to worry about. Use it properly and everything will be fine.

now i know your the system admin, and no body is contesting the stuff but I still feel like I'm being d*around. However i have total faith in my anabolic bros! If u say itz the real, i'm going to stick w-it!!
    Thank you system admin*

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    now i know your the system admin, and no body is contesting the stuff but I still feel like I'm being d*around. However i have total faith in my anabolic bros! If u say itz the real, i'm going to stick w-it!!
    Thank you system admin*
    Rome wasnt built in a day bro .... its only been 6 days .... give it time

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    its def gonna take longer than 6 days for your body to start recovering. give it some time.

GoGetBig is offline New Member
    Thats good, that reinforces everything that I have herd about ar-r ! I just ordered pct from there so yeah I was def interested in what everyone had to say

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    ARs stuff worked great for me. Especially the Idex.. It is flavoured which is a bonus...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Im using AR's Clomid and nolva. One thing to say. IT WORKS, PERIOD. You have to give it more than six days man, otherwise PCT wouldnt be a month long! Patience young daniel son, it took me about 12-14 days before i saw size in my nuts. But yes it is real.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ARR stuff is real..I can vouch for the clen . Potent stuff...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    give it some time, i doubt they are selling bunk products! and yeah no more funny colors, keep it to black!

ONE things is ARR stuff dose not come with directions big prob for newbies

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LENNOXLEWIS99
    ONE things is ARR stuff dose not come with directions big prob for newbies

Thats why there are loyal message boards like AR, so everyones dosage questions can be answered properly. AR-R is a research chemical store. Liably, they cannot offer any dosage instructions or advice as their products are for research purposes only. *wink*

im not a newbie, but i totally agree, i can't tell u how many posts ive seen that say "how do i take this stuff?"
    -thanks dudes 4 answering my thread

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    So i bought the pct from www.ar-r.com, i so far have had none of the usual supporting evidence that it's working, my mildly thinning hair hasn't stoped. ( keep in mind my cycle was T-prop&Winny) I have no usual lil bits of body acne and my balls still feel really small. It's been 6 days sine my 1st days admin(day 1 300mg clomid + 20 mg nolv ed days 2-11 100mg clomid days 12-21 50mg of clomid......yati yata yata, the vets know where i'm going with this)

So Im thinking of hitting up the border to get the real deal and start from the top.

My 2 questions are: A. Am i acting like a newbie, shut up and take the AR ish cause it's 4 real - OR - is it MOST likely that the AR stuff is major BUll CRAP just like every other "oh we swear it works just like the real stuff" garbage out there? B.should i go to mexico, my hair is whats really pissing me off, its getting to thin for my liking, i use nioxin, restoration hair and proscar.....When will it stop, when can i see growth?

We all know the real deal is just that, real so all u vets who know when pct is working if u tried this AR stuff let me know if u KNOW its real???

Thanx again Dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your hairline is your biggest concern, I would suggest Dutasteride rather than proscar (finasteride). Recent things i've read have shown that dutasteride is quite more effective in inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase thus stopping DHT production.. Any body else heard this also?

Thread Information