Thread: Propecia

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

Propecia

Is propecia covered by medical insurance?I am thinking it prolly is not.Just curious what you guys pay for propecia through a drug store such as Rite -Aid.I found a place online that charges $35 for 30 pills.Just wondering how this compares to prescription prices.Any info would be greatly appreciated as i wanna run another cycle of Tren .Thanks Bro's.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    Mine won't cover it, said it wasn't medically necessary. I read somewhere, that certain drugs like this (Propecia, Proscar) will hinder your gains if taken during the cycle. I'm still researching this so I can't answer definitively.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you may have to find an ignorant doctor who will help with insurance fraud. tell him you have prostate issues and need proscar 5mg...break them up in four's adn you have propecia.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmashedface
    Is propecia covered by medical insurance?I am thinking it prolly is not.Just curious what you guys pay for propecia through a drug store such as Rite -Aid.I found a place online that charges $35 for 30 pills.Just wondering how this compares to prescription prices.Any info would be greatly appreciated as i wanna run another cycle of Tren.Thanks Bro's.
    My bro-in-law told me of an online pharmacy that sells it cheap. It's made in India, I believe. It's fine...real stuff. I had it tested. They simply outsource the production to overseas companies. I paid for a year's supply. Just don't take it with DECA !!!

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Bump

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Here in Canada it's about $50 a month, that's about $42 US a month
    yes, expensive, but hopefully worth it... Just started taking it

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    You can buy liquid finisteride on the net. It's pretty much does the same thing as propecia. It's pretty cheap too

Thread Information