Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Two test-enanthate questions? Multi-part

I'm @ day 28 of my first cycle. Today will be my last day on 30mg d-bol/ed and I've been running BD test-e @ 500mg/ew with the d-bol as well as 20mg lion nolva/ed. I'm planning on running the test for ten weeks with clomid and nolva for pct.

I seem to have stuck with weight gain of about 12 pounds and it looks like good quality mass. I'm bigger and my pants fit better but I haven't put a pond on in about a week. I seem to be stuck but I am eating like a pig with lots of protien. That being said, I'm not too worried about weight, but rather quality gains.

Question 1) People on the board say that it takes between 4-6 weeks for test-e to "kick in." What does that mean and why? I know d-bol is active quickly and probably can attribute my gains so far to that but how will the test-e differ and what am I looking for?

Question 2) Since I started my cycle before I had done enough research, I realise now that I'm not going to get ten 250mg shots out of each 10ml vial (I know why so y'all don't need to answer that one). However, it looks like I will only be able to get about 9 good 250mg sticks which would put my test cycle @ 9 weeks. OR.......I can lower my dose to a little under 500mg/wk and say, run 400mg/wk for ten weeks or drop it further to 350mg/wk or something to that effect. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Question Bump?

Anybody out there?

DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member
    Do U Have 2 10 Ml Bottles Of Test Or Something?bc If U R Doing 500 Mg A Week With Just One Bottle That Would Only Last 5 Weeks. How Offten R U Taking The Test?

I've got 2 10ml vials

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSLAYER
    Do U Have 2 10 Ml Bottles Of Test Or Something?bc If U R Doing 500 Mg A Week With Just One Bottle That Would Only Last 5 Weeks. How Offten R U Taking The Test?
    I'm near the end of vial one (each has 10ml of 250/ml test-e). I'm obviously loosing some in the draw and the pin and it's starting to add up.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I'm @ day 28 of my first cycle. Today will be my last day on 30mg d-bol/ed and I've been running BD test-e @ 500mg/ew with the d-bol as well as 20mg lion nolva/ed. I'm planning on running the test for ten weeks with clomid and nolva for pct.

I seem to have stuck with weight gain of about 12 pounds and it looks like good quality mass. I'm bigger and my pants fit better but I haven't put a pond on in about a week. I seem to be stuck but I am eating like a pig with lots of protien. That being said, I'm not too worried about weight, but rather quality gains.

Question 1) People on the board say that it takes between 4-6 weeks for test-e to "kick in." What does that mean and why? I know d-bol is active quickly and probably can attribute my gains so far to that but how will the test-e differ and what am I looking for?

Question 2) Since I started my cycle before I had done enough research, I realise now that I'm not going to get ten 250mg shots out of each 10ml vial (I know why so y'all don't need to answer that one). However, it looks like I will only be able to get about 9 good 250mg sticks which would put my test cycle @ 9 weeks. OR.......I can lower my dose to a little under 500mg/wk and say, run 400mg/wk for ten weeks or drop it further to 350mg/wk or something to that effect. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.
    1. The majority of your gains will be from Dbol at this time. Some muscle, but mostly water. The Test Enan will 'kick in' at between weeks 6-8. I'm a bit of a late starter, and for me its around week 7-9. This is due to the ester thats attached to the Enanthate . It will not fully be active, untill this time. This is when the real gains will come, and will be of higher quality than the gains you currently have.

2. I'd drop the dosage too 400mg/wk and run it for longer, to get its full effects. Or get some more Test Enan. The dose, for a first cycle, isnt that relevant. Its more a case of having the correct diet. You will gain on 350mg/wk, with the correct diet. 350mg/wk is much more than your body is naturally producing. I'd drop to 400mg/wk and run for 10 weeks.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    1. The majority of your gains will be from Dbol at this time. Some muscle, but mostly water. The Test Enan will 'kick in' at between weeks 6-8. I'm a bit of a late starter, and for me its around week 7-9. This is due to the ester thats attached to the Enanthate . It will not fully be active, untill this time. This is when the real gains will come, and will be of higher quality than the gains you currently have.

2. I'd drop the dosage too 400mg/wk and run it for longer, to get its full effects. Or get some more Test Enan. The dose, for a first cycle, isnt that relevant. Its more a case of having the correct diet. You will gain on 350mg/wk, with the correct diet. 350mg/wk is much more than your body is naturally producing. I'd drop to 400mg/wk and run for 10 weeks.
    I appreciate it Swifto. I think I can get 400mg/wk through ten weeks. That's what I'll do. I'm not trying to accomplish everything this cycle but rather seeing how I react to the hormones.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I appreciate it Swifto. I think I can get 400mg/wk through ten weeks. That's what I'll do. I'm not trying to accomplish everything this cycle but rather seeing how I react to the hormones.
    400mg/wk will yield some great quality gains, though, diet dependant.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I totally agree with everything he just said!! Same happened to me.........no real weight gains until week 7 of test..............im on week 8 now and just started to gain from the test...............as a result of this im running 12 weeks of test instead of 10. I used d-bol at the beginning aswell. Strength from test will kick in at week 4-5..............but like I said the size gains dont come until week 6-8 as swifto said.

Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I totally agree with everything he just said!! Same happened to me.........no real weight gains until week 7 of test..............im on week 8 now and just started to gain from the test...............as a result of this im running 12 weeks of test instead of 10. I used d-bol at the beginning aswell. Strength from test will kick in at week 4-5..............but like I said the size gains dont come until week 6-8 as swifto said.
    Just had another great workout. Will keep the board advised.

Thread Information