solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down urinary infections

Hello everyone

I am doing a test e and test P cycle today I am on my 4 day of the cycle and yesterday I started to notice a bit of itch in my urethra Today I feel much better Only I have curiosity if this happened to someone of you before , ir this normal or can be because of the test and or something else ?
    Thank you very much for any help

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    never happened to me before, I wouldnt worry about it, if it happens again go see doctor

yeah go c a doctor man, ive had 2 urinary infections and they arent nice. though it didnt come from itching, just sore kidneys really, but nothing a dose of antibiotics cant handle!

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    if it continue i would go get it checked out. jus hope the doc doesn't check for std's they have to put a q-tip up the ol hound dog. ouch! you didnt go getting on some random without strapping up did you?

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23
    if it continue i would go get it checked out. jus hope the doc doesn't check for std's they have to put a q-tip up the ol hound dog. ouch! you didnt go getting on some random without strapping up did you?

Omg I didnt want that visualized pain

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe drinking cranberry juice is good for these types of issues. Along with lots of water.
    Do you drink a lot of Energy drinks? (IE: Full Throttle, Monster, Rock Star)

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I would go see a doc if it gets worse. although just a curious question, Y are you doing test E and Test P together for a cycle? Also, are you getting at least a gallon of water EVERY DAY? That helps to almost flush your system out.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes, a lot of drinks with high amounts of sugar and caffene will def. dehydrate you and make the ol willy a little soar to pee.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    Hello everyone

I am doing a test e and test P cycle today I am on my 4 day of the cycle and yesterday I started to notice a bit of itch in my urethra Today I feel much better Only I have curiosity if this happened to someone of you before , ir this normal or can be because of the test and or something else ?
    Thank you very much for any help
    That has happened to me in the past if I'm dehydrated on a cycle. I seem to be sensitive to it when on a cycle. Up your water intake.

Thread Information