Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

should my wife do T3???

Hey Y'all, I am currently finishing up a cycle and am on T3 to lean out, I am on it for 6 weeks, tapering up to 120 mcg per day and then tapering down, I have dropped 8 pounds in one week, doin 1 hour of cardio every mornin before breakfast, the only thing is that my temperature every morning is only ranging between 97.16-97.88 which is still below the normal of 98.6, should I up the dosage until my temp gets to 98.8? Also my wife is on her last 3 weeks of anavar and wants to try T3, what should her dosage be and how long should she do it?

chest6 is offline Banned
    8lbs in one week? Seems to me like you lost some muscle there..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    8lbs in one week? Seems to me like you lost some muscle there..
    I put on 20 lbs of muscle this cycle and I'm tryin to cut before I go down South March 15th. my strength is exactly the same, my trainer says he doesn't think I lost any muscle, I think alot of it is water because T3 will clear that out, I'm still doing 600mg per week of test prop and 50mg ed of anavar , I'm on 2400 cals a day with 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30%fat.So that should keep my muscle on, I want to shed the fat.

bump

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    98.6 isn't "normal" 97.6 - 98.2 is a euthyroid state (normal) if your ranging between 97.2 and 97.88 then your within range, i wouldn't go much higher with the t3 dose, atleast not if your going solo without AAS.

As for your wife? get her to take her resting temp first thing in the morning before her feet even hit the floor, do this for 4 days to get her average and then go from there. There is no one dose for everybody. Just the under the tongue temp will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    Hey Y'all, I am currently finishing up a cycle and am on T3 to lean out, I am on it for 6 weeks, tapering up to 120 mcg per day and then tapering down, I have dropped 8 pounds in one week, doin 1 hour of cardio every mornin before breakfast, the only thing is that my temperature every morning is only ranging between 97.16-97.88 which is still below the normal of 98.6, should I up the dosage until my temp gets to 98.8? Also my wife is on her last 3 weeks of anavar and wants to try T3, what should her dosage be and how long should she do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    98.6 isn't "normal" 97.6 - 98.2 is a euthyroid state (normal) if your ranging between 97.2 and 97.88 then your within range, i wouldn't go much higher with the t3 dose, atleast not if your going solo without AAS.

As for your wife? get her to take her resting temp first thing in the morning before her feet even hit the floor, do this for 4 days to get her average and then go from there. There is no one dose for everybody. Just the under the tongue temp will do.
    thanks for the help

Thread Information