Remington is offline Alligator

Just Cyp and fat loss for first cycle-what to expect? Is it possible?

Ive been going thru the old threads like mad. My stats are as follows: Im 36 6'4--275 lbs{decent muscle lots of fat}.
    ive been training for many years. However Ive gotten fat cause life just happens like that.
    This would be my first ever cycle.
    My goals are just to loose the fat and put on SOME muscle.
    Ive already acquired Test Cyp-as well has deca . From what Ive been reading , for a first cycle one should only use ONE drug.
    So im gonna store the Deca and was thinking about running some {300mgs weekly} Cyp.
    Will the Cyp also help with the fat loss like it says in the Profiles? And will Cyp on its own--along with NOTHING else {except Nolvadex } promote decent gains provided my diet is up to par?
    Thanks
    I really wanna start this.

j martini is offline Member
    I would lean out first, you will be much happier with your cycle results after trust me. And getting fat doesnt just happen, it happens through laziness and bad eating habits get your diet and get dedicated before bothering with AAS.

Remington is offline Alligator
    Thanks for the truthful post. I know your right. Everything within reason says so. Guess Im just a little over zealous to start the cycle.
    Im gonna drop some more blubber.
    Once again---thanks for the honesty.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Test aromatizes in fat cells, so the more fat you have, the more you will aromatize, which increases the danger of estrogen side effects. Lose some fat first naturally, and then go juicin'.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    loose the fat, then cycle. also test has no fat burning properties.so yeah just wait it out a bit.we all know that the juice is real tempting when you already have it but, you have to fight it.good luck

Thread Information