steve lopez is offline New Member

Lightbulb cycles that tip toe round the DHT monster

I have had a little hair loss with primo and winn, this makes sense because their both derived from dht. I have plenty on proscar, and i know it only blocks dht conversion in the body but will not block the chemical itself.

now with that in mind, my last cycle started with T prop, and didn't lose a single hair for weeks(w/proscar)
    So my cycles are giong to have to tip around dht derived AAs, thats cool because i don't need a truck load of juice to make sweet gains.

DO you dudes have any input as to cycles that would achieve my "keep the hair i love and still be jacked" lifestyle?
    ps i hate decca)

i was thinking of starting with a test base of course, i like prop cause of the kwik results, strength and low water retention.
    I was thinking of adding some D-bol and make a pretty nice 5-7 weeker with the tail end w-out the d-bol and 50-60% more test to keep the D-bol resuts for a nice lil mass attack.
    What do ya think? can i keep my hair if i keep to my proscar theory, can d-bol hair loss be avoided?!!!
    As always thnxz dudez, yr input makes cycling safer-
    Last edited by steve lopez; 01-26-2006 at 06:24 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    I have had a little hair loss with primo and winn, this makes sense because their both derived from dht. I have plenty on proscar, and i know it only blocks dht conversion in the body but will not block the chemical itself.

now with that in mind, my last cycle started with T prop, and didn't lose a single hair for weeks(w/proscar)
    So my cycles are giong to have to tip around dht derived AAs, thats cool because i don't need a truck load of juice to make sweet gains.

DO you dudes have any input as to cycles that would achieve my "keep the hair i love and still be jacked" lifestyle?
    ps i hate decca)

i was thinking of starting with a test base of course, i like prop cause of the kwik results, strength and low water retention.
    I was thinking of adding some D-bol and make a pretty nice 5-7 weeker with the tail end w-out the d-bol and 50-60% more test to keep the D-bol resuts for a nice lil mass attack.
    What do ya think? can i keep my hair if i keep to my proscar theory, can d-bol hair loss be avoided?!!!
    As always thnxz dudez, yr input makes cycling safer-
    Your best bet is sticking to test only with dutasteride. You could also stack in hGH with the test, with no chance of hairline issues.

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    equipoise is a good stack with test...pretty sure it's not harsh on hairline.

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    Correct me if im wrong, but i think Dbol 's are the last thing you should run if your concerned about your hair.. i was 2 weeks into my anadrol cycle and my scalp started to burn and my hair started to thin,.. i certainly stopped before it was too late... Im doing Sus now and i plan to use test P and e/c for future use...

yeah the d-bol sounded rediculous to me too, however i had to ask if the conversion into dht could be blocked w proscar.
    The eq scares me, i can eat like a brick sh*& house, i worry i wont be abe to fight the hunger for the first 13 weeks, i say 13 weeks becase i am most intersested in a shorter stack and would rather save my test for max combined results once the eq kicks in

what about tren??

22 could be to young for gh, i want to wait until 30[COLOR="Blue"]...however that would bring back some lost hair....mike your a genious dude, i never thought of that, im stoked!

the sus is a bad ass ideas too bro, i know the jury is still out on the best dosing method, what would you think about a test 400 and sus mix? i am the combo king, i love to use different kinds to get that multi receptor blast off result.

ya know my hair is really bugging me, its going to come back right? i got nioxin and this restoration hair product from india, it's pretty tight. would adding nizoral be a good idea?

hey mike that dutastride is a must ?

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member

Duristride PROSCAR??

Hey ... might be a dumb question but...
    Is proscar a controlled substace, or can I order some in broad daylight?

Thanx RUSH

Thread Information