muscles03 is offline Associate Member

best testosterone enanthate cycle??

i recently bought a vial of testosterone enanthate for 110 dollars, im not familiar with prices but to me thats good, it did not contain the usual 10 ml but my buddy already told me that it was a little less, there is a total of 8 ml in it.

Now my question is, is 250 mg a week for 8 weeks good? or should i rather do 500 mg a week for 4 weeks. bythe way im about 5'10 150 pounds, 24 years old, have done a cycle before, and have worked out for mor than a year. i am purchasing a vial of deca in a week so if any of you can help get this straight it would be greatly aprreciated!! thanks!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    i recently bought a vial of testosterone enanthate for 110 dollars, im not familiar with prices but to me thats good, it did not contain the usual 10 ml but my buddy already told me that it was a little less, there is a total of 8 ml in it.

Now my question is, is 250 mg a week for 8 weeks good? or should i rather do 500 mg a week for 4 weeks. bythe way im about 5'10 150 pounds, 24 years old, have done a cycle before, and have worked out for mor than a year. i am purchasing a vial of deca in a week so if any of you can help get this straight it would be greatly aprreciated!! thanks!

Neither of your options is a good one, and personally I think you should spend some more time training natural before you consider cycling again. Just over a year of training experience is nowhere near ready for cycling, nevermind the fact that you've already done one.

i appreciate the cautiou statement i do respect it, i meant to say about two years, cuzi went off for about 2 months but i started training again, but just out of curiosity please answer the question

omnipotent is offline Banned
    no offense but 10 ML of GOOD test e cost 90 bucks .. for 8 ml i wouldent oay no more then 50-60 bucks

but regardless thats not enough for a cycle u need at least 500-600 mg a week for 8-12 weeks to get good results.. 8 weeks did good for me personally .

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    Most people don't really "feel" test-e until about 5-7 weeks in. You really don't have enough gear to put a cycle together. A bigginner cycle is usuall 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. You might get some decent gains off 250 a week but if you've cycled before I highly doubt it: not to mention that 8 weeks isn't enough IMO.

Listen to ejuicer....you weigh 150 pounds at 5'10"??? You have to build a base!!! I think all you have is bones for a base. I don't mean to be rude or anything but that's damn skinny.

Read up train hard and eat big!!! there's lots of time for the juice when you stop growing naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    no offense but 10 ML of GOOD test e cost 90 bucks .. for 8 ml i wouldent oay no more then 50-60 bucks

but regardless thats not enough for a cycle u need at least 500-600 mg a week for 8-12 weeks to get good results.. 8 weeks did good for me personally .
    well considering my weight is only 150 pounds, wouldnt the dosage have to go down a little bit?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    well considering my weight is only 150 pounds, wouldnt the dosage have to go down a little bit?
    No, because considering your age your natural levels are still relatively high. Using low doses would more or less just be a replacement dose.

You'll probably want a lot more test than that if you're planning on using deca as well or you may end up limper than terry fox!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    400mg/week with 200mg twice a week (Monday/Thursday)

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    No, because considering your age your natural levels are still relatively high. Using low doses would more or less just be a replacement dose.
    ok so i presume il dose at 500 mgs a week but also dont forget im getting 10 ml vial of deca in a week. how can i stack that with testosterone ?

So you're going to do a 4 week cycle of test??? 4 x 500mg = all the test you have.

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfocus
    Most people don't really "feel" test-e until about 5-7 weeks in. You really don't have enough gear to put a cycle together. A bigginner cycle is usuall 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. You might get some decent gains off 250 a week but if you've cycled before I highly doubt it: not to mention that 8 weeks isn't enough IMO.

Listen to ejuicer....you weigh 150 pounds at 5'10"??? You have to build a base!!! I think all you have is bones for a base. I don't mean to be rude or anything but that's damn skinny.

Read up train hard and eat big!!! there's lots of time for the juice when you stop growing naturally.
    ive been eating around 3000 to 4000 calories a day with about 200 to 400 grams of protein with it. i am a fast metabolism person and it is difficult for me to gain mass. also my last cycle was only 5 weeks, it had equipoise and test enathate in it, i gained about 20 pounds of muscle and kept a little over 15 with no PCT. that was when i was very uneducated on juice. but to me that is a surprising gain considering that it takes over "6 t0 8 weeks" for test e to really kick in

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfocus
    So you're going to do a 4 week cycle of test??? 4 x 500mg = all the test you have.
    yes sir

toolman is offline Banned
    ok so i presume il dose at 500 mgs a week but also dont forget im getting 10 ml vial of deca in a week. how can i stack that with testosterone?
    Son you are going about this all wrong. You do not run cyclkes based on what you have on hand. You design your cycles then wait until you have it all on hand. First, if you do not dose your test higher than your deca , you can forget about getting an erection. Second, at 150#, there is no way you should be running gear. Lastly, you have no where near enough gear on hand. You should always have slightly more than you plan on using as it always works out you needed it. Lastly if it was a 10 ml vial and now only 8 mls, you have no way of knowing if sterile practices were used while drawing what was drawnb from it or what is really in it. I would never even consider using a vial that was not received sealed and unused by me, no matter who gave it to me.

From your questions and plans, I can tell you must be young and do not know much about gear. What aaanti e's do you have on hand and what drugs do you have for your ptc. I only hope that youthfull ignorance does not win out and you do not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Son you are going about this all wrong. You do not run cyclkes based on what you have on hand. You design your cycles then wait until you have it all on hand. First, if you do not dose your test higher than your deca , you can forget about getting an erection. Second, at 150#, there is no way you should be running gear. Lastly, you have no where near enough gear on hand. You should always have slightly more than you plan on using as it always works out you needed it. Lastly if it was a 10 ml vial and now only 8 mls, you have no way of knowing if sterile practices were used while drawing what was drawnb from it or what is really in it. I would never even consider using a vial that was not received sealed and unused by me, no matter who gave it to me.

From your questions and plans, I can tell you must be young and do not know much about gear. What aaanti e's do you have on hand and what drugs do you have for your ptc. I only hope that youthfull ignorance does not win out and you do not do this.
    i have clomid and clenbuterol im thinking about purchasing nolvadex .ok question, wat if i just ran deca alone and no test e?

also my last cycle was only 5 weeks, it had equipoise and test enathate in it, i gained about 20 pounds of muscle and kept a little over 15 with no PCT. that was when i was very uneducated on juice. but to me that is a surprising gain considering that it takes over "6 t0 8 weeks" for test e to really kick in

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I think you need to do ALOT more research before you use any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I think you need to do ALOT more research before you use any of it.
    can you let me know how i kep 15 out of 20 pounds of muscle on a 5 week equipoise and test e cycle??

can you let me know how i kep 15 out of 20 pounds of muscle on a 5 week equipoise and test e cycle??
    also ive done alot of research on juice besides testosterone ! i was not even planning on using testosterone unitl it became readily available. i know my guidelines i just need some help on this

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I dont think you are eating 3-4000 calories a day. If you are, let me see your diet. Also, If you gained 20lbs and kept 15, well lets do some math. Your first cycle you would have weighed 130lbs and 5'10". What you need to do is get your diet in check, and also take multivitamins with creatine and Nitric Oxide. Work out for another year and see how you do. Then come back. Im not trying to be flamin ya, just tryin to help you. I did my first cycle 2 years into training. I weighed in at 185 at 5'8" granted roughly 10lbs of it was water weight, i still had at least a decent base. Nothing to brag about though. And also, you should ONLY be running Test E at 500mgs per week. Cut out the Deca and spend the money on weight gainer, food, Nolvadex , and clomid. At least you can do it right if you do it.

Simple, you didn't. You are expressing your youthful ignorance and lack of understanding of these compounds but it looks like you are going to do it anyway so you will not get any help from those of us that treat this stuff seriously.

Easy question. You weighed 130 lbs when you started. Its easy to gain wieght fast and keep some of it. Especially at that weight. It will diminish in time. And if you dont include test in a Deca cycle you will lose your ability to f*ck. Yes, limp dick for you. Did you do PCT your last cycle? Cus if you didnt and jump on another cycle without proper PCT you will have to be put on HRT for the rest of your life. Continuosly doing things wrong can screw you up in ALL wyas. Take the advice found here and WAIT. Im not doing another cycle for another year because i am wanting to build a little bit better base. I want to keep my gains.

OK, I just read all 16 of your posts. My gues is you are a high school kid. You claim above to have clomid yet on the 21st you were asking where to buy it, etc. Hopefully a mod will see how clueless you are and limit your ability to post so you can read all of this basic info rather than waste everyones time and ask simple questions that are basic knowledge.

Simple, you didn't. You are expressing your youthful ignorance and lack of understanding of these compounds but it looks like you are going to do it anyway so you will not get any help from those of us that treat this stuff seriously.
    exactly, i do want to take this seriously, and guys i dont lie or brag, im telling the honest truth, becuase it will get me nowhere if i make up lies. my buddy who sold me the vial used only 250 mg a week for 10 weeks and gained over 20 pounds. he got up to 210 pounds. this is why it sconfusing me, hes telling me the truth because i saw him go throught the change, he is about 30 now and just as educated as you guys are. would the cycle he did be exceptional

OK, I just read all 16 of your posts. My gues is you are a high school kid. You claim above to have clomid yet on the 21st you were asking where to buy it, etc. Hopefully a mod will see how clueless you are and limit your ability to post so you can read all of this basic info rather than waste everyones time and ask simple questions that are basic knowledge.
    I second this.

i am 24 years old, i am pretty uneducated on this stuff, and ido want to learn, is it bad for me to ask you guys questions so i can become more eduaccted?? by the way that post i put it for the PCT as to obtain more for myself becuase i dont hav enough as of now. please you guys seem to become offended when i ask basic questions, i knowi can do research but when i ask you guys directly i know it will be a quality answer

exactly, i do want to take this seriously, and guys i dont lie or brag, im telling the honest truth, becuase it will get me nowhere if i make up lies. my buddy who sold me the vial used only 250 mg a week for 10 weeks and gained over 20 pounds. he got up to 210 pounds. this is why it sconfusing me, hes telling me the truth because i saw him go throught the change, he is about 30 now and just as educated as you guys are. would the cycle he did be exceptional
    A first cycle of 250 mgs is fine and yes he would get great gains if his diet, lifting and resting are done right. I gained 24 lbs on a first cycle of 250 mgs test for 12 weeks.

However, you do not use this stuff based on what a buddy tells you or what you see in the gym. You do not used this stuff based on what anonymous person tells you on the web. You come to a site like this, research, research, research...then plan a cycle and ask for critique. You do not base a cycle on gear you have on hand. You plan a cycle then wait until you have it all on hand, including ancilliaries. You have to know what gyno and other sides are and be ready to treat them if they appear. All of these things you are doing wrong!

Yes. you are going to do it anyways. so 500mgs per week split into 2 doses (for instance: wednesday and sunday) for 10-12 weeks. Read the diet section please for you own sake. You will get an awesome diet that you can PLAN out for this cycle. My recomendation.....WAIT TO DO IT!

A first cycle of 250 mgs is fine and yes he would get great gains if his diet, lifting and resting are done right. I gained 24 lbs on a first cycle of 250 mgs test for 12 weeks.

However, you do not use this stuff based on what a buddy tells you or what you see in the gym. You do not used this stuff based on what anonymous person tells you on the web. You come to a site like this, research, research, research...then plan a cycle and ask for critique. You do not base a cycle on gear you have on hand. You plan a cycle then wait until you have it all on hand, including ancilliaries. You have to know what gyno and other sides are and be ready to treat them if they appear. All of these things you are doing wrong!
    i do know the side effects, gyno is bitch tits( gynocemastia) cuased by aromatization i knwo these things guys im not THAT stupid

You really should wait until you have everything you need. Get all your nolvadex , clomid, even pre-plan to buy food. make a diet and buy all the food that you need for the diet. Once you have all the things you need, make sure your workout routine is set in place. I would not lift less than 4 times per week on a cycle. After you have accomplished that, then start.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    You really should wait until you have everything you need. Get all your nolvadex, clomid, even pre-plan to buy food. make a diet and buy all the food that you need for the diet. Once you have all the things you need, make sure your workout routine is set in place. I would not lift less than 4 times per week on a cycle. After you have accomplished that, then start.
    i work out times a week and i read the unofficial how to bulk thread o this website and have read up on dieting, i already follow those guidelines and have been for about more than a year nowhttp://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=113010

this is why im so positive that im ready, i know im uneducated on this stuff i am researching every day, i am going to take you word and wait until i get the deca now

i work out times a week and i read the unofficial how to bulk thread o this website and have read up on dieting, i already follow those guidelines and have been for about more than a year nowhttp://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=113010

this is why im so positive that im ready, i know im uneducated on this stuff i am researching every day, i am going to take you word and wait until i get the deca now
    sorry i meant to put 6 times a week, i rest on sundays also

Ok. I wouldnt do the deca . save your money for food. you will need it. that sh*t gets expensive. I poorly planned my last cycle for diet. The next cycle i am already prepping for and wont start for another year.

im starting a new thread right now on deca , thanks for the help guys, your the best!

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I totally disagree. Everyone says 250mg is just a replacement dose. But that is nowhere near true. The proof is in my bloodwork. You can get great results off a 250mg/wk. Check out my blood work in the thread below (scroll down to the attachments). I was on 250mg of test e/wk. My test levels went from the 400s to 1500s, and this was probably about my 12th cycle. Now I do agree with the fact 8 weeks is way to short. Get yourself another bottle and do it right. Me personally am a big advocate of long low dose cycle. I feel you get the best results with at least 20 weeks.

Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle

Thread Information