TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

My "new" DNP cycle...

How's everyone doing? Well, I don't know if you remember, but I was an active member on these boards this past summer (2005) and all of a sudden stopped posting because I got real busy with work and started school again. I did a couple DNP cycles with great results. Anyway, since I am at school, I can't run my normal 2 week DNP cycle because for the second week, I would normally jump up to 400mg. 400mg of DNP + school = bad idea . I can't afford to be sweating and feeling like crap during school because as you know, college is hard work and I'm busting my ass to get into med school. Anyway, what is your opinion on a 30 day cycle of DNP @ 200mg? All thoughts, questions, ideas are much appreciated. Thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I preffer lower dose dnp cycles over longer periods of time myself. I think you'll be quite happy with 200mgs/day over 30 days...through in some T3 at 25mcgs/day and your set! You could even go 200mgs EOD with decent results. The last DNP cycle i did was just 200mgs/day for 21 days and lost 16lbs...this was accompanied by a clean diet and empty stomach cardio 6 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I preffer lower dose dnp cycles over longer periods of time myself. I think you'll be quite happy with 200mgs/day over 30 days...through in some T3 at 25mcgs/day and your set! You could even go 200mgs EOD with decent results. The last DNP cycle i did was just 200mgs/day for 21 days and lost 16lbs...this was accompanied by a clean diet and empty stomach cardio 6 days a week.
    Excellent results. In your opinion, how important is the T3? I can get some if necessary, but just wanted to see the general concensus on it's importance. Keeping my diet clean isn't a problem, but the cardio is. I can probably get in cardio a total of 4-5x a week with 2 days being in the morning (empty stomach). Also, what's your opinion on alcohol intake? I can easily resist alcohol and not drink, but besides the calories, will having a beer here and there pose a problem?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Alcohol is a no-no

i have read a short study of 3 people who were given 250mg and 125mgs on alternating days with 100ug of T3 with no negative ide effects.

Maybe I'll pick up some T3 just to be on the safe side. When I ran my 14 day cycles, I was going to use it, but decided against it since it was a short duration. Now that I'll be going pretty much double that (30 days), I suppose 25mcgs a day won't hurt. I'll be posting a detailed cycle on the boards shorty. I'll probably start in a week or two.

colinw is offline Junior Member
    yeah alcohol no no. Man that is my downfall. I love to drink. I too right now am running a dnp cycle for about 30days but at 400mg a day. I keep my diet down to chick, chicken, chicken soup, tuna and 3 slices of wheat bread for some carbs so i dont feel all that crapy. I try to run through the pool everyday that way i can get good cardio workout and some leg train. I hope to shed about 15 lbs of good fat in less than a month since i totally stoped training and let my diet go to crap. Ended up putting on like 30lbs. So hopefully i can get it all down before/around spring break. I would love to hear about your results. Let me know what you got going on. Im me if you want afifan1/aim

Thread Information