Thread: size for winny

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

size for winny

whats the best and smallest needle size for winny, ive never used them before and i want to go in wit the least amount of pain possibe, from readin this i heard it can hurt alot cuz its water based

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know you can drink winnie right?

marx is offline Member
    Depends on whether your winny is micronized or not. What type do you have?

The bottom line is Injected Winny is 34% more effective than orally ingested winny. So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly.
    -ajax

i just want to get more for my money, i dont know if its micronized right now im in the process of finding it, and i just wanna have my gear ready for it, no waiting involved u know

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigt4432
    [B]The bottom line is Injected Winny is 34% more effective than orally ingested winny. So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly./B]

Ajax is a good bro who really knows his shit, but I'm not convinced that this statement is accurate (no disrespect to Ajax).

To answer your question, a 25g pin should be fine for your winny. Just make sure you shake it up well before drawing into the synge.

YoUng1, Spectro products are very good from what I've heard and experienced, and their winstrol is one of their top rated products.

thanx Pete235,so u think i would get the same results from taking it orally and i wouldnt even have to go thru wit the injections?

Well, here's the thing bro. If you only want to do it orally because you're afraid of injects than I honestly don't think you're ready. This is serious stuff and can potentially be dangerous to your health. Too many guys out there think it's as simple as popping a few pills and getting results. I wish all gear was injectable, at least that way you would really have to consider whether it was worth the risk...and there is a risk.

BTW....no flame, but what does your entire cycle look like? How old are you (please be honest)? What is your training like? How many calories per day? What are the ratios of those calories? What are your specific goals? These are important questions and we can give MUCH better advice with the answers to these.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen any real evidence that injecting winny is significantly better than oral injestion. Unless I was running other things that required ed injections, I would drink it. If you do go with the injections, it is water based, so you could even get away with a 27 guage needle. I use 25 for all my injections, and there is no pain, so I would agree with pete and go with a 25, but you could go 27.

im 6'4" 256lbs. im a d-end that is looking to get faster im currently eating around 3000calories a day, emphasis on protein where about 35percent is on protein 40percent on carbs... ill be 19 in a lil bit. around 17percent body fat, im looking to get my body fat down soon, i lift five dayz a week and my real conditioning will start in late june early july, this is when i think i will loose most of my fat. i also want to get up to around 265 with about 10-13percent body fat.

rite now im doin plyo and agilty drills for speed 2 dayz a week

im taking it alone because of testing and i dont really want a dramatic change in my body

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

To answer your question, a 25g pin should be fine for your winny. Just make sure you shake it up well before drawing into the synge.
    Don't forget about Ttokkyo winny though, at 100mg/ml, it'll even clog a 23g sometimes...

im taking it alone because of testing and i dont really want a dramatic change in my body
    Cool! Ok....yeah winny alone can be great for strength and a little mass. Just be sure to eat lots of clean protein and good carbs. I would say go with injections to be safe bro. EOD is not really bad at all. Most winstrol depot is 50mg/ml and a 25g is fine, but like Marx said if it's Ttokyo 100mg/ml you may want to go with a 23g. I use 23g on biceps, triceps, delts, quads and glutes with no problems. Just inject slowly and make sure to rub the inject site thoroughly when you're finished. Good luck bro.

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by YoUnG1

What if you have Spectro?

On a side note, VAN CITY IN THE HOUSE!
    Hey buddy

I have heard nothing but good things about the spectro line, i will be trying it shortly. And i believe the winny will pass through a 27g easily, but i have not personally tried it...

marx

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Inject is better i guess, but when ur poppin 2 50mg tabs a day u should be ok!

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    Inject is better i guess, but when ur poppin 2 50mg tabs a day u should be ok!

thanx alot, i know if i wanna do somethin i wanna do it right and yall are helpin me out alot, thanx again

hey i got a quick question for Pete235, when u say u can put it in the bicep tricep etc. do u split up the dosage like up half in one bicep and the other half in the other or does it not matter as long as u get it in? thanx again i apprecitate all the knowledge that is bein droped on me

marx is offline Member
    Well i'm not Pete but i'll tell you what i do. I always put half on each side, i hate the lopsided feeling you get from shooting one side and not the other. It's all about symmetry...

hey i got a quick question for Pete235, when u say u can put it in the bicep tricep etc. do u split up the dosage like up half in one bicep and the other half in the other
    Exactly!!! I think along the same lines as Marx. But honestly, I would pass on the site injections if this is your first time. It can be very tricky. Stick with R-L glutes, R-L delts and R-L quads. Now, with those larger muscles shoot the entire syrnge in one site...no need to split it.

coo, thanx alot

Thread Information