rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

need some advice guys

alright, heres my problem, I started my first shot of deca and test e about a week and a half ago(500mgs test e/ew and 300 mgs deca ew) the past few days my lymph nodes got all sorts of swollen, the ones on my neck, back of my head,and around the groin, so i went to the doc and she had me do some blood tests, she said that I have some sort of virus due to something in my body that im not used to, or something ruther, I also just feel like shit and have these splitting headaches right behind my eyes. I was wondering if this could be from my body getting used to the deca or what....any input would be greatly appreciated.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I think it might be the test flu. Almost the same symptoms happened with me on a test E only cycle. But normally when your body realizes that their is something that is not supposed to be their, its gonna try to fight it off resulting in inflammation, fever, etc. If it doesnt get better within the next few days, check back with your doc. It should though

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have never ever got Test Flue.. got the tren cough almost EoTime i injected ><

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yeah, I had QV wich was probably the cause of test flu. but i got it. Probably twice becuase i got real sick (flu like) twice during my cycle. also had inflamation on my arm the first time i got sick and my leg the second. Those just so happened to be where i shot.

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    my stuff isfrom a UGL, my injection spots are good to go as far as I can tell, I was thinking that it was the test flu, but Ive taken test e before, not deca , so I was thinkin that it was combination of both of the 2 substances in my body and it was trying to fight it, I hope thats what it is, I got through rugby prac. today and Im about to go work out, so I hope all is well, any of yall ever had swollen lymph nodes all over, it seems like u should becuase your lymph nodes are what tries to fight off shit, o well, the doc gave me some steroids actaully to help with the swelling, I dont think theyre anabolic , but who cares

Thread Information