Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Test Level ? w/ Test E

Okay. Im going to try and ask this question without confusing myself.
    First off I know everyone has different Natural Test Levels. So what is the average Natty Test Level? Now... hypothetically, lets say someone was taking 300, no scratch that, 500mgs a week of Test Enanthate a week. If they went and got blood work done what would there test level come back as? Like I guess what is the exchange ratio of Synthetic Test as it shows up on a blood test? So if someone went and got tested before a cycle and their Level was I dunno, 27. (no idea how test levels are rated or measured) Then they start doing a cycle of the Test E at 500mgs a week, got tested again 6 weeks into cycle... would their Test levels show up as like 298 or 2400??? I guess thats what im trying to ask. If anyone knows of a thread that I can read please direct me. I have looked but no exhausted myself so it may be out there. Thanx

bumpidy bump

someone anyone.... bump just wondering what the average test level is and if you get blood work done while on cycle... does your test level show up as sky high??

Georgie is offline Member
    Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle

Here check out this thread. More specifically check out the attachments. I was using 250 mg/wk of test e at the time. There is a before, during, and after attachment of bloodwork, complete with testosterone levels . Now, im sure everyone is different, but I guess this could give you an idea. My test levels went from the 400s to 1500s

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Blood Results New PCT/Low dose cyle

Here check out this thread. More specifically check out the attachments. I was using 250 mg/wk of test e at the time. There is a before, during, and after attachment of bloodwork, complete with testosterone levels. Now, im sure everyone is different, but I guess this could give you an idea. My test levels went from the 400s to 1500s
    hey thanx alot bro. thats exactly what i was tryin to find out. I actually was thinking about doin a long term low dose cycle. but i was thinkin 300 mgs. i see you used 250. any specific reason?? any advice you can give me? what were your gains like? and how were your energy levels?? i started a second job plus i do volunteer work. on top of working out 4 days a week. hoping it will just give me a bit more energy and endurance for those 18 hour days im pullin every now and then. thanx again

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    hey thanx alot bro. thats exactly what i was tryin to find out. I actually was thinking about doin a long term low dose cycle. but i was thinkin 300 mgs. i see you used 250. any specific reason?? any advice you can give me? what were your gains like? and how were your energy levels?? i started a second job plus i do volunteer work. on top of working out 4 days a week. hoping it will just give me a bit more energy and endurance for those 18 hour days im pullin every now and then. thanx again
    There really was no reason for using 250mg. There is not going to be much of a difference between 250 and 300 mg. The reason I was doing this cycle was to keep up strength while cutting. I lost probably about 10-12 pounds while being able to actually increase my strength. My energy level and cardio ability was through the roof. I was running 5 times a week anywhere between 3-5 miles, no problem. I got down to 8% body fat at 205 pounds and actually was able to increase the poundage in all my lifts. My legs got particularly strong and had tons of endurance. On high volume days I could easily squat 275 pounds at 25 reps for 3 sets. Sometimes I would bump it up to 315 for 15-20 reps. My advice that I would give you if you are going to do a low dose long term cycle.... If you are going to do it do it right. I would stay on for at least 6 months. Gains are steady but gradual. HCG is an absolute must all throughout the cycle and for PCT, as well as blood work. You need to make sure your red blood cell count is not getting to high. Have everything you need for your cycle at the beginning. I always run 10mg of nolvadex ED with .25mg of Arimidex ED. If I were you I would use at least 1. The arimidex should keep you nice and dry and prevent gyno and other estrogen related sides. And good job on the volunteer work. That is very admirable.

thanks for info. ill definitly follow your advice. i pretty much have all my items needed. for pct. just not enough to last. (decided on long term/low dose after recieving items) so ill be sure to stock up on everything and for the length needed. wont be doing the cycle for at least 4 months most likely 6 so i have time to get all items while planning out everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    thanks for info. ill definitly follow your advice. i pretty much have all my items needed. for pct. just not enough to last. (decided on long term/low dose after recieving items) so ill be sure to stock up on everything and for the length needed. wont be doing the cycle for at least 4 months most likely 6 so i have time to get all items while planning out everything.
    Cool. Dont forget the HCG . It is a must!

Thread Information