HSV
    HSV is offline Junior Member

Adding EQ to test cycle 3 weeks in?

I originally wanted to run Sust and EQ for my first test cycle but was unable to get a hold of the EQ , so l just ran with Sus @ 600 mg and Dbol @ 30 mg. l now have the Eq and am thinking of introduceing it 17 days after first Sust shot.Whats peoples opinion on doing this and at what sort of dose should l run it .....was thinking around 400-600mg per week.
    Thanks for your help
    HSV

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It depends on how long the cycle will be.......... The EQ alone will need to be ran minimum of 12 weeks to see results....... anything less will be a waste

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree, eq should be added at the beginning, longer the better, I saw some pretty good results week 12-14, hardened up a bit with some vascularity. You need to run it at a pretty high dosage, what amount per week were you thinking??

HSV
    Im running this cycle thru my rugby season , so for me the longer the better.If i add Eq now for 12 weeks that would blow this cycle out to 14.5 weeks , personally that doesnt worry me.But look at my post count .....l dont no shit. As far dose im thinking 400 mg per week. (enough?).Would l extend sust out to 14-15 weeks or still finish it at 12 and just do Eq for the last 2.5?
    Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you ran?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think you should wait, get through a 8-10 week sust cycle, do PCT, time on=time off, then add the EQ to the next one.JMO

HSV
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How many cycles have you ran?
    Ive done 2 stanozolo(spelling) oral cycles.If you could call them cycles.This is my first cycle useing test.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    personally, if you can run the test one week past the eq, run the eq for at least 12 weeks to see the results.

HSV
    bump,took a dump,and got a lower back pump.

HSV
    anyone?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmmm this is where planning comes in. When doing a cycle you need to get everything 100% ready before starting. If you were that determines to use EQ you should have waited until you had some. You say this is your first time using test............then why not just leave it at that. Youll make great gains from this cycle and then you can use EQ and test in your next cycle.

HSV
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Hmmmmm this is where planning comes in. When doing a cycle you need to get everything 100% ready before starting. If you were that determines to use EQ you should have waited until you had some. You say this is your first time using test............then why not just leave it at that. Youll make great gains from this cycle and then you can use EQ and test in your next cycle.
    Yes l fear your correct on all fronts.l jumped the gun a little.Thanks for your input.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It depends on how long the cycle will be.......... The EQ alone will need to be ran minimum of 12 weeks to see results....... anything less will be a waste
    Amen.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    and what if he frontload the EQ? wouldn't it help him get higher levels of EQ in his blood faster? just a thought

Thread Information