muscles03 is offline Associate Member

Deca/Test E cycle

now before i start, i know ive made some dumb posts on my previous thread, but please dont count that into this one, lets start over. on my previous cycle i did equipoise and Test E mixed in the SAME vial at 250 mg a week for 5 weeks. at that time i didnt know cycles were supposed to be around 8 to 12 weeks. i kept 15 pounds of muscle, and somehow this makes me think that a 5 week cycle at 250 ms a week could be questionable. now to the question, i am thinking about taking test E and deca both at 250 mg a week so it would 500 mg, this would last a little over 8 weeks. guys, please critique this, flames are excepted

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Hey what did we tell you before. Drop the deca as you dont need it. If you dont listen to us you will regret it in the long run. The reason people stack steroids is because there body's steroid receptors get burned out over time. Thus resulting in a stack to combat that effect. Go with a test only cycle. also if you do not run the test higher than the deca per week your going to go limp. so be easy and do it right. I still say wait until you pack on at least 30 more lbs. but hey, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Hey what did we tell you before. Drop the deca as you dont need it. If you dont listen to us you will regret it in the long run. The reason people stack steroids is because there body's steroid receptors get burned out over time. Thus resulting in a stack to combat that effect. Go with a test only cycle. also if you do not run the test higher than the deca per week your going to go limp. so be easy and do it right. I still say wait until you pack on at least 30 more lbs. but hey, to each his own.
    ok im taking you word bro i do belive you but knowledge now is better than knowledge later. put it this way, ill run test E at 250 mg week 1, 300mg week 2-3, 400mg weeks 4 to 6, and 500mg weeks 7 and 8, im afraid of doing a cycle any longer than 8 weeks, i do not wnat to damage my body in th long run so i want to stick to a good cycle, comments?

What!!!!!!

No No No No No No No!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    ok im taking you word bro i do belive you but knowledge now is better than knowledge later. put it this way, ill run test E at 250 mg week 1, 300mg week 2-3, 400mg weeks 4 to 6, and 500mg weeks 7 and 8, im afraid of doing a cycle any longer than 8 weeks, i do not wnat to damage my body in th long run so i want to stick to a good cycle, comments?
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by muscles03

Ok, run your cycle to 10 weeks. you are not going to ruin your body or insides. AND DO NOT taper the doses up. Fluxuating levels of test willl greatly increase sides and mess you up. If your that worried just do 250mgs per week. or 400 if ya wanna stretch it. You are not going to have a heart attack if you just start injecting 500mgs of test E split into 2 doses twice a week! Ok, no, wait to get knowledge on this subject. Im not flaming bro, just trying to help. I dont want to see someone screwing their life up because nobody wanted to help the ignorant person.

What!!!!!!

No No No No No No No!!!!
    OK IM STUPID!! for gods sake il do my damn research lol youve put me in that position as of now. but can you please at least give me a cycel that would work! i will leave you aloe after that its all i want to know!

Yes bro.

I dont think you should do one but your going to anyways. So listen. Try test E at 500mgs per week. If your to scared for that, only do 250mgs During your cycle your gonna want to take Nolvadex at 20mgs per day or to combat estrogen related sides. I would also increase your caloric intake, and throw vitamin B6 at 200mg per day to combat progesterin related gyno. It worked for me so that is why i am recomending it to you. Run this for 10 weeks. 2 weeks after your last shot, you will start PCT. Take 100mg clomid every day for 4 weeks. also include Nolvadex at 20-30mg per day and continue the B6 at 200mg per day. If you arent eating enough food, you wont reap the benefits of this cycle.

Your not stupid, just uneducated. And thats what we are here for.

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Ok, run your cycle to 10 weeks. you are not going to ruin your body or insides. AND DO NOT taper the doses up. Fluxuating levels of test willl greatly increase sides and mess you up. If your that worried just do 250mgs per week. or 400 if ya wanna stretch it.
    Your answer has already been given to you??

Your not stupid, just uneducated. And thats what we are here for.
    thanks lego bricks i gotta hand itto you you helped me alot, and since you ahve the experience inthinking about waiting a little bitbefoer starting and having all of my things ready on hand. will that cycle prodice quality gains in mass and sterngth if done right?

Ok, run your cycle to 10 weeks. you are not going to ruin your body or insides. AND DO NOT taper the doses up. Fluxuating levels of test willl greatly increase sides and mess you up. If your that worried just do 250mgs per week. or 400 if ya wanna stretch it. You are not going to have a heart attack if you just start injecting 500mgs of test E split into 2 doses twice a week! Ok, no, wait to get knowledge on this subject. Im not flaming bro, just trying to help. I dont want to see someone screwing their life up because nobody wanted to help the ignorant person.
    do i keep the doses the same through out the entire cycle?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes, do not pyramid dosages. The idea is to keep your bloodlevels as stable as possible to decrease sides.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to these guys...they know what they are saying....run the test at 500mg/wk and split it into two shots..

Yes run 500mgs per week through the entire cycle. And make sure you split it into 2 doses per week (IE: 250mg on Tuesday, and then 250mg on saturday.) Please dont cut it short and do at least 10 weeks. I personally would go 12 but everyones different. And to answer your other question, yes gains will be good. im guessing 20lbs depending on your diet, workout routine, sleep pattern, give or take a few lbs.....but you will like it.

Thread Information