DaBear6955 is offline New Member

Question My ass is killin me, is this normal or did i do somethin wrong?

I am a little bit worried because I have been doin equipoise and winny for about 2 weeks now... things are goin great I've been gettin lean and more cut, and my gains have been extremely noticeable.. I read that I may start to suffer with the effects of a limp noodle, so i decided to get some test prop to mix in with the cycle. I injected the test prop and the winny in the same syringe into my glute... I thought everything was great, but the next day my ass was hurtin so bad I can barely walk, and I couldnt even go to the gym, cause I could not sit down on the bench. Should I not mix the winny with the prop... or did i just **** up on the injection? Its startin to feel a little better but im still in a lot of pain. Any advice towards this matter would be extremely helpful, because my ass is ****en killin me, and now im thinkin bout stoppin the prop permanently.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's the prop and winny causing the pain........ I hate winny for this reason. The powder crystalizes in the muscle and acts like glass shards...... painful. You should be fine in a few days........

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Winny and prop, one of the most painful mixtures, OUCH!!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    PROP = OUCHY
    It wreaked havock on me during my entire 14 week cycle. Couldnt sit down in my car, couldnt use my arm to scratch my butt etc... That happens to alot of bro's.. Now Im doing a decent dose of test and deca , and NO probs at all. It is actually painless to shoot. I love it... Grin and bear it, or lose it bro...

what if i just injected them in seperate spots? would that help at all?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    If its the prop, then your only hope is that your body will slowly get accustomed to it...

alright thanx a lot man... i guess ill just bear with it, im gonna try to switch up the spots a lil, cause the pain of the winny doesnt even bother me, i just thought maybe i wasnt supposed to put them in the same syringe... but thanx again

What would be better for cutting, winny and equipoise or winny and parobalon? Cause im ordering my next cycle soon...... any suggestions?

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    prop. is the painfully one ..lol as it has always characteristically been !!! never heard of a painless prop shot !!! you can add B-12 with it and that will help a bit !!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    why rn't u just drinking the winny?? might help cut down on injection pain...

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I would shoot the prop(although I hate and probably will never use prop again) and drink the winny. I've shot prop/winny before and it was HORRIFYING. Never again.

I remember I went out on Thanksgiving two years ago limping like I had one leg.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    why rn't u just drinking the winny?? might help cut down on injection pain...
    Yeah, that would help. Also, get a pharmaceutical test prop....doesnt hurt at all. Shit like BD is unbelievably painful.

Thread Information