Joey_P_D is offline New Member

Winny and Test Prop.....good stack?

Final question.....after all your inputs i think i will keep the deca out of my stack and replace it with test.....so i am considering the deca and test prop stack.....what are your thoughts. I want to gain 10-20 lbs lean quality muscle without all the water retention. Guys throw me out some cycle suggestions (hopefully incorporating winny and/or deca)...if not ok....ill get other gear.

no point (IMO) in using winny and deca in the same cycle. deca will make u hold a lot of water, and it usually used when bulking (though can be used to cut up)

if your looking leab mass, i might go for test prop and something like tren A. you could throw in some winny to that if you want but i dont think thats essential.

maybe spome others can back me up, if not then please correct anything. this is my view, and i understand i may not be 100% correct considering i have never used gear!

hope this helps, but wait until you get more replies about this before you start

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ok, i can see this is a second thread on this but to answer your question, YES. Glad to see that you swtiched the deca to test. But yes prop will give you some quality gains. If you really want lean quality gains, then do a tren and prop cycle. Winny is just used to basically harden what is already there. It does not burn fat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Winny is just used to basically harden what is already there. .
    it just doesnt harden it builds muscle aswell.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would think test prop/winny would be a good cycle, is this your 1st cycle? prop is supposedly best administered by injection every day, this way bllod levels will remain stable and sides will be less. prop is a very fast acting ester. winny is also very fast acting, not sure of the injection frequency, but think its atleast every other day. if its your 1st cycle, id recommend 500mg test enanthate or cypionate each week. this will be injected twice a week, and if diet and training is on form gains should be great. would advise you take proviron @ 50mg ED along side, this will keep bloat away, so you will remain cut. i used test enanthate at 750mg per week for 10 weeks, and 50mg proviron every day along with it. was more ripped than id ever been, and no sign of any sides

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    it depends on if you want to be a pin cusion or not. if you don't care i would go with suspension and tren A and shoot every day. if you do care go with a longer estered test and tren E. either way you will get great results. i would also throw in some t3 and run that side by side with the tren.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    winny is also very fast acting, not sure of the injection frequency, but think its atleast every other day.
    winny can be done eod but is usually ed

Joey_P_D is offline New Member

what about that winny/test prop?

any more opinions about that winny/test prop cycle.....would i get good results from this?

Thread Information