perfect taste is offline New Member

winny,eq,w/out test?

i was thinkin about winny and eq to lean up i always read test w/ everything would it be ok to do just win and eq ? do i need pct for that? i drive for a living so i dont burn many calories throughout the day i have kept my diet straight i know what im doing in that aspect ive competed and did very well i have time to work out about two hours a day, i have this time at the end of the day and until it warms up and the days get longer i cant do morning cardio

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT is needed for all steroid cycles. You should run some test with it too. You'll get better results than from Eq and winny alone. YOu can easily cut while on test too, its all dependant on diet. Just take an AI to get rid of bloat and you'll be fine

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    You don't need the test per say... But test is always a great base

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i would put some test in something like prop, this will give you a very good edge to the cycle, also its down to your diet to cut up so dont worry about adding test

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/eq/winny would be a nice combo ... as long as ur diet and training are in check

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going to use test with it, use andriol . It has less sides than the esters. (atleast thats my expirence!)

You can take eq/winny alone if you want to, but it would be greate to add some proviron to that. Since eq convert to estrogen(slightly)proviron will eliminate all possible bloat, and keep libido very high.

perfect taste is offline New Member
    proviron during or pct? and from what i read i was under the impression that these two compounds didnt lower libido?

Thread Information