LB 35 is offline Associate Member

Did I just waste an injection???

When I did my Test E injection tonite into my left glute, i aspirated and i got my air bubble like usual, then i pulled out and I didnt bleed much at all but I noticed a very small amount of blood in the plastic part of my pin that connects to my syringe. I feel fine and everything, im just paranoid that i might have wasted an injection by injecting into a vein, or is it normal to have some blood in that plastic piece at times? Keep in mind that I DID aspirate . Thanx.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You didnt inject into a vein, believe me you would be coughing yout guts up and maybe even have blacked out if you did.

alrite, good deal

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    When I did my Test E injection tonite into my left glute, i aspirated and i got my air bubble like usual, then i pulled out and I didnt bleed much at all but I noticed a very small amount of blood in the plastic part of my pin that connects to my syringe. I feel fine and everything, im just paranoid that i might have wasted an injection by injecting into a vein, or is it normal to have some blood in that plastic piece at times? Keep in mind that I DID aspirate. Thanx.
    it's normal sometime you go tru a vein... so wend you pull back the needle some blood goes in...make sure you allways aspirate

Bizz

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    if you did inject into a vien, would it have been a waste of a shot?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you aspirated, like you said, you will be fine.. Ive noticed this the odd time also...

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    happened to me too.

DecaDant is offline New Member
    What does 'aspirated' mean?

I'm a newbie

To add to this, i felt fine for probably 2 hours afterwards and then my stomach started to hurt and i was up all night with diarrhea and i was puking my guts out. Is this just a coincidence or do i have Test Flu or something like thatz??? This is my first cycle.

BTW, im coming to the end of week 2

bump

would also like to know the def. of aspirate , I'm a newbie looking to jab soon too and want to do it right..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    would also like to know the def. of aspirate, I'm a newbie looking to jab soon too and want to do it right..
    When injecting, you pull up on the needle and look for an air bubble in the syringe. If you pull blood, dont inject.

On the original subject, he did OK I think but as you pull the needle out, if you wiggle the needle some while injecting, you can tear at the skin or muscle threads and your blood pressure will force some blood into the syringe as you pull the needle out. Its not always bad but you want to deposit steroids in the muscle, not the veins, keep this in mind at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    When injecting, you pull up on the needle and look for an air bubble in the syringe. If you pull blood, dont inject.

On the original subject, he did OK I think but as you pull the needle out, if you wiggle the needle some while injecting, you can tear at the skin or muscle threads and your blood pressure will force some blood into the syringe as you pull the needle out. Its not always bad but you want to deposit steroids in the muscle, not the veins, keep this in mind at all times.
    thx..

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    To add to this, i felt fine for probably 2 hours afterwards and then my stomach started to hurt and i was up all night with diarrhea and i was puking my guts out. Is this just a coincidence or do i have Test Flu or something like thatz??? This is my first cycle.
    You just pierced a vein (hence the blood). HAppened to me the other day adn I looked down post injection and there was a huge flow of blood down my ass. Normally I have no bleeding. Diarrhea: tex mex.

IMO, you did not inject into a vein (it's dificult to do even on surface veins let alone 1 1/2 inches "inside" your muscle.

Keep us posted

Thread Information