Thread: fever on T3??

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

fever on T3??

Ok heres the story, I have been on ar-r T3 for 12 days, i started at 50 mcg per day and worked up to 120 mcg per day, my temp never went up at all. Before I started my mornin temp was between 96.98-97.5, and that never changed even at 120 mcg per day of ar-r. My source gave me some advanced genetics T3 at 100mcg/ml. Starting 2 days ago I took 100mcg of the advanced genetics T3 per day, and my temp yesterday was 99.14 and today it's 99.3 and I feel a little shaky and fevered, is this temp too high? And wondering why my temp never changed while using ar-r for 12 days..any suggestions, anybody had similar results on ar-r and advanced genetics??

bump....can anyone help me on this..Im not dishin ar-r , i have bought alot of stuff off their site with no problems, just wonderin what other people's experiences are with T3, don't wanna be takin too much...btw I am on 18 weeker of test e 500 mg per week and decca 400 mg per week, threw in anavar 50 mg ed for last 6 weeks to try to shed some fat before I go down south march 15

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to keep monitoring your temp......... but no it's not very high but as I stated you need to watch your temp when using T3.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You need to keep monitoring your temp......... but no it's not very high but as I stated you need to watch your temp when using T3.
    Thanks, I take my temp every morning, it never budged until I started takin 100 mcg of advanced genetics T3, I monitored my temp for 5 days before I started ar-r T3 and it never changed at all for the 12 days that i was on ar-r T3, but like I said it went up to 99.5 in tha last 2 days since I started advanced genetics, but i have the symptoms of a fever and feel like shit, I was up to 120 mcg a day of ar-r with no symptoms

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Ive been on ar-r 's T3 for the past 5 days also and my temp isnt going up either. Im going to wait another week or two if it doesnt go up im going to buy T3 in pill form.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    Ive been on ar-r's T3 for the past 5 days also and my temp isnt going up either. Im going to wait another week or two if it doesnt go up im going to buy T3 in pill form.
    thanks for the input, anyone else have some experience that they can share on T3?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Drop the dosage to 75mcg.... and keep monitoring it. 99+ is too high...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Drop the dosage to 75mcg.... and keep monitoring it. 99+ is too high...
    98.8 should be the highest temp that I should go right? Have you tried ar-r T3?
    Last edited by Gettin Big; 01-28-2006 at 09:26 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    98.8 should be the highest temp that I should go right? Have you tried ar-r T3?
    Take your temp. as soon as you wake up... you shouldn't go higher than the low-mid 98's at that time.

No, I haven't used AR-R 's... nor would I.

Thread Information